Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus

Thanks to slpytlak on Fanfiction for the idea. Merry Christmas!

------------------------------------------

Judy: And so Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene live happily ever after.

(In separate beds, Elsa and Soren listen to their mother tell their story. It's Christmas Eve, the twins can't wait till morning to open their presents and spend time with their whole family. Judy finish her tale and walk to each beds to tuck them in.)

Judy: Alright. Time to go to sleep.

Elsa: But we can't!

Soren: Christmas is coming!

Judy: (chuckle) I know, I know. But Santa won't come till you both are asleep. Now go to sleep.

(She kissed them on the forehead, blow out the candle and walk out.)

Judy: Love you.

Elsa and Soren: Love you too mommy.

(Judy close the door. After a while, the twins fell alseep. When Elsa heard the sound of door open and woke up. Elsa get out of her bed and rush to her brother.)

Elsa: Soren, Soren!

Soren: (woke up) (yawn) What is it sis?

Elsa: I heard our door open. You don't think it's Santa, mommy and daddy said he only come from the chimmy.

Soren: Think we should see if it is?

Elsa: Uh...yeah!

(Soren and Elsa open their door, peek in and look around. The hall is empty, but they can hear laughter in the living room. They quietly sneak to thr living room, hoping they can see Santa. But by the time they peek their head through the doorway, all they see is their mother with a man dressed in a red suit and a bread with a red hat. They gasp quietly, it must be Santa Claus! They giggle in joy and watch.)

Judy: You were great there honey.

Santa: Hey, Rap did say I make a great Santa.

Judy: (giggle) Even though you look stuffed and round.

Santa: Hey! I'm not that fat!

Judy: I know honey. Now put the kids presents by the tree and go to sleep.

Santa: Not so fast. Look up. (point a mistletoe)

Judy: You have him plant there, did you?

Santa: You know me my angel.

Elsa: Angel?

Soren: Only daddy call mommy that.

(Then theit eyes widen when they see what happen next. Judy and Santa are kissing each other! The twins back away and run back to their room. With Judy and Santa, they pull back and smile at each other. When Santa lean forward, Judy grab the hat and bread and pull them off. Turns out, it's just Varian dressed up as Santa!)

Varian: Hey!

Judy: Okay, play time over. Take off that costume, put the present down and lets go to sleep.

Varian: Fine, fine. You're no fun sometimes.

Judy: Hey, you know me.

(With the twins, they are under their covers. They stare at each other, worry in their face.)

Elsa: You don't think that-

Soren: Mommy is kissing Santa behind daddy's back?

Elsa: That can't be true. Daddy is mommy true love.