Fifty Four- Spooky Scary

Modern Cartoonaroll AU. Thanks to slpytlak for the idea.

--------------------------------------------

(On October 31, it's Halloween and students are dying to leave school and get candy. Judy with her friend Destiny and Sinny talk about plans for tonight.)

Destiny: My daddy and mom are throwing a huge party and invite their friends in, I heard that they're bringing their kids in after they finish trick or treating.

Judy: Me and my parents are heading out trick or treating, then we're having some good old slime eye meatballs and worm spaghetti.

Destiny: Man, your mom cooks weird food every Halloween night.

Judy: She love the holiday, don't hate her for it. Sinny, what about you?

Sinny: Oh, me and Varian are trick or treating. (Love sigh) It will be wonderful.

Varian: Hey ladies!

(They hear Varian voice, turn and see him with Tom, Hiro and Migeul. They wave at them.)

Judy: Hi guys. What's creeping?

Tom: Well, Varian want to invite you Judy, to come with us tonight.

Varian: (blushing) Tom!

Sinny: (heartbroken) What?

Judy: Where to?

Varian: Uh.. The Ghost Party?

Destiny: That haunted house theme park?

Varian: Yeah. Give you a scare to your spine. A lot better than some candy hunting. They give you candy if you made it out.

Judy: Sweet! Count me in!

Tom: Be there by seven, and wear your costume.

Judy: You got it.

(the boys walk away, after telling the girls good bye. Tom pat Varian at the back.)

Tom: I think you're at it boy.

Varian: I know! I hope I can comfort her if she get scared, she'll see me as her brave knight and we will live happily ever after.

Hiro: Let's not get our head too high buddy.

(During that night, the boys in their costume are waiting for Judy by the haunted house. Tom is dressed as a devil, Miguel is a skeleton from the Day of the Dead, Hiro is dressed as a pirate and Varian is a mad scientist.)

Tom: A scientist? I overhear Sinny say you two will dressed as Sally and Jack.

Varian: Hey, Sinny is a great friend and I love her like a sister. But Judy is my Sally.

Hiro: Don't look now, but I think your experiment is coming.

(Varian turn around and there they see Judy coming. She is dressed as Alice Angel from Bendy and the Ink Machine. Varian smile in a lovestruck daze, hearts on his eyes and out of his head. They boys snicker at this. Judy stop in front of them.)

Judy: Hi boys.

Miguel: Love your costume Judy.

Judy: What can I say? I'm a little angel sent from above.

Varian: (lovestruck) You're my little angel sent to me.

Judy: What was that Varian?

Varian: (snap out) (blush) I-I mean!... You're cute. Not that I'm saying you're not cause you are.. And I.. I mean.. I..