Sixteen- Angelic Voice

Song doesn't belong to me. This is how I image Judy voice to be.

---------------------------------

(At the Snuggling Duckling, it was closing time. Lance have Varian and Judy help clean everything up in exchange to getting pay. Lance clean the bar stool while Varian clean the tables and Judy sweep the floor.)

Lance: Can't thank you kids enough to helping out.

Judy: Thank nothing big guy. We are getting pay for this, aren't we?

Lance: (groan) Yes. (Mumble) Kids and their demanded for money.

(Judy raspberry him before letting out a laugh and went back to sweeping. Varian roll his eyes. After a few hours, the teens are starting to get tired. Lance pull out two plates of warm food and two cup with water and place them on the table the two are resting on.)

Lance: With all this work, you can use a dinner.

Varian: (stomach growl) Y-Yeah. Kinda hungry.

Judy: (groan) Slid me a plate. I'm too weak to move a muscle.

(Varian let out a chuckle, move one plate to her along with a cup. The two eat their meal, all full and rested they went back to work. Lance walk to the door.)

Lance: I'm done. Your money are by the bar and be sure everything is locked up.

Varian: Will do Lance.

Lance: Bye kids. See you tomorrow.

(He leave, leaving the two alone. They look at each other, not knowing what now.)

Judy: So...?

Varian: Just finish everything so we can leave.

Judy: Yeah, totally.

(They go back to their task. A few hours later, Varian is outside with a laundry of dirty towels cleaning them till they're clean. He grab the clean ones and walk inside to put them away. Before he can enter, he hear a singing voice on the other side.)

Judy: (sing) How about a dance?

What do you say?

I got some moves that I'd love to show you

Let's find a spot and dance the night away

(He open the door and see Judy dancing with a broom while singing her angelic voice. He froze in place, dropping the towels. Even when he hear her singing several times, she still have the effect to infect his heart with her voice. He walk in and sat on a chair with a table while watching Judy sing.)

Judy: (sing) How about a dance?

It's always fun

Come over here, let me get to know you

Can't beat a band to lift your spirit hon

( She walk to the stage with the piano, still singing. Varian stare at her with a lovestruck look.)

Judy: (sing) You look so handsome

How about a dance?

Let's make a start

Music like this can really throw you

You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart

( Varian place a hand on his cheek, smitten and captivated by her voice and beauty.)

Judy: (sing) Tonight is the night I've been waiting for

Even the moon looks just right

I'm sure the crowd will make room on the floor

When they see you look like you do so

(She sit on the edge of the stage, performing like a singer on a club. Varian move closer to her, like a lovesick puppy.)

Judy: (sing) How about a dance?

Let's make a start

Music like this can really throw you

You'll lose the blues and you may lose your heart

(She jump off the stage and move to Varian, still performing. Like her song, Varian have completely lose his heart as he stare at her.)

Judy: (sing) You'll lose the blues and you may lose..

You heart

(She lean in close to Varian and he lean in still smitten. Before they can touch, a clear throat break the air. They back away and turn to see Rapunzel by the door with a smirk. They both have blush on their face.)

Judy: (blushing) R-Rapunzel! T-This isn't-

Varian: (blushing) We were j-just-

Rapunzel: I seen it all. Don't hide it from me. And Judy, Varian's right, you do have a voice of angels.

Judy: Wha- (red face)

Varian: (red face) I told you not to say that!

Rapuznel: I'm sorry, I can't help it. Anyway, Judy's parents are expecting her right now. I'll take care of the rest. Go home you two.

Judy: Oh, thanks your highness.

(She took half of the money and took off. Varian grab his and walk out with a blushing face still. Rapunzel grab the towels and set them up and lock the tavern. She walk back with a smile.)

Rapuznel: (chuckle) Oh Varian have totally lost his heart from her.