Thirty Three- Reunited

Thanks to slpytlak on Fanfiction.com for the idea.

-----------------------------------------------

(A young woman, about eighteen rode on her horse heading to her location. The path is clear and make it a easy way to the kingdom of Corona. The woman breath in and inhale out, it been four years since she last seen it. The black rocks have been destoryed, she pray for the ember have been as well. She motion her horse forward. The people are in town square, doing their daily work. When they part ways for the horse. She jump off, tie the harness to a horse stable and walk straight to the castle. The guards was about to stop her, but one of them notice her and they part away for her to past as she head to the throne room. She enter the throne room, where a woman, a man sat on the throne, next is a crib held a baby inside. Rapunzel hair have been cut and is brown again, dressed in a regal queen outfit with a crown on head, Eugene wear the outfit of a king with the crown on top. Rapunzel see the woman walking to them. She stood up and let out a gasp.)

Rapunzel: Judy!

(She run to Judy and give her a hug, she hug back. Judy grown up into a confident young woman, her hair is cut pixie but her blue bangs is long. She grow curves and her breast full. She is dressed in a blouse, brown corest, teal jacket, pants with two belts and boots tie with rope. She have her necklace and her bracelets. She move back and smile big.)

Judy: Ha, Queen Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: Yes, but you change too. (Hug each other) It so good to see you again.

Judy: Same here. Hey Eugene, glad to see you.

Eugene: (hold his baby) Same here kiddo. Meet our child, Celestrial.

(He held a baby girl, light skin with freckles on her nose, brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a baby gown. Judy smile at her.)

Judy: She's such a cute baby. Congrats.

Rapunzel: Thank you so much. Come on, we have a lot to talk about.

(The two woman walk out the throne room and scroll aroud the castle as they talk about what they been doing the past four years.)

Rapunzel: So you decide to stay here in Corona?

Judy: Just feels like home to me, and I did promise Varian I come back for him. (Stopped) Where is he?

Rapunzel: Well,..(sigh) It's best you should see this.

(Judy didn't like the way her tone sound. They stopped by two large doors at the end of a hallway. They hear exploding inside and a curse. Rapunzel open the doors, revealing a room with alchemy gears, science parts and rows of tables with blueprints and scrolls. Coming out is a tall man with goggles down and taking notes. Judy's eyes widen, that man is Varian! He grown tall and a little muscular, his hair is a little long and shaggy, he wear a attire with Corona symbol on his vest. He turn to Rudiger.)

Varian: Okay, so mixing a clyhoim and a tree breck is not a good idea for a medicine. (Write it down) Next experiment.

Rapunzel: Varian.

Varian: Hmm? (Pull goggles up his head) Yeah Raps?

Rapunzel: I have someone who wants to meet you.

(Judy walk in and let out a smile. Varian's eyes widen at the sight of her. She's even more beautiful than he remembers. Rapunzel walk away and close the door, thinking the two need time to themselves. The two stare at each other, not moving a inch. Then, out of nowhere, Judy pin Varian to a wall and kiss him full on the lips. His eyes are widen, but he close it and kiss her back. They part away to get air and Judy smile big.)

Judy: I promise I come back for you, didn't I?

Varian: And I am happy you did. I miss you so much my angel.

Judy: I miss you too.( hug him)

Varian: I still have the letter you gave me four years ago.

Judy: Still? (Blush)

Varian: Yes. And..I love you too Jude. I love you ever since I fell on you from that tree.

(Judy smile at this, feel tears on her eyes. Varain lean in and kiss her eyes with love. Judy can't help but let out a giggle. She look at him.)

Judy: So, you're now the royal alchemist?

Varian: I know! Great right?! I am now fully appreciative!

Judy: I'm so happy to hear that. And..your dad? Is his?

Varian: He's fine now. The information you gave Rapnuzel to me work wonders! Thank you so much Jude!

Judy: Anything to bring you back to me.

(They stare in each other eyes, happy that they are together for real. Outside, they sat on a fountain as they talk about what they been up to.)

Judy: And along my travel, I've been leading a few on alchemy and use of music too. (Chuckle) I think your little passion is rubbing on me.

Varian: Good, cause that means we share one thing. So, you're staying here?

Judy: I am. So I can be close to you.

Varian: Good, because I am not letting you go ever again.

(They lean on each other shoulders, nuzzle against. Rudiger and Odette smile at the sight, their master are now the couple they want.