Forty Five- Full Moon

Thanks to slptlak on Fanfiction.com for the idea. 

---------------------------------------------

(The sun is blocked by the clouds, bringing in the cool breeze at Old Corona. Walking to Old Corona is Judy with Odette on her head like always. She never heard of Varian and is very worry about him. As she made it to Quirin house, she knock on the door and wait. No answer, she must have guess he went off. She open the door and enter inside. She head down to the basement where Varian is, hoping he is there. She open the door and what she saw made her blood freeze. The place is the mess, papers is shredded, beakers is shattered, furnitures are destoryed and clothes are ripped. Her worries for Varian grow big.)

Judy: Varian! Varian! Are you here!? VARIAN!

(She hear a moan from the clutter of broken furnitures, she run and throw it to the far corner of the basement, and underneath is Varian. She let out a sigh of relief and hug him tight.)

Judy: Thank the lord you're okay!

Varian: (push her off) Judy! You shouldn't be here! It's too dangerous!

Judy: Why? What happened? What's going on here?

Varian I...If I tell you this, you won't believe me.

Judy: Try me.

Varian: (sigh) Okay. Judy...I'm a werewolf..

Judy: A werewolf?

(Then she let out a loud fit of laughter, it echo the basement. Odette turn to Rudiger, and he nodded his head to her. After her laughing fits, she sigh in relief from her aching side.)

Judy: Vary, alchemy buddy, vampires are one thing I can handle, a ghost is no big deal, and even some louche ness monster. But werewolves? They're not real.

Varian: Then how did you explains of this wreckage? I didn't create a formula to make it.

Judy: Maybe Rudiger went on a wild side? He's more than a pet you know. Werewolves are not real.

(Varian get up, and lift his shirt to show a large bite mark on his side. They look like wolf teeth. Judy gasped at this.)

Judy: Varian..I..I..I do-

Varian: And that's why I am dangerous to you. If I turn into a werewolf, I could hurt you too or dad.

Judy: Varian, some might call you dangerous, but I know that you are not. And I know you would never hurt me.

Varian: But still, I could hurt many lives if I turn back to my werewolf side. I have to keep myself in.

Judy: And how?

(Later that night, just as the sun is going down. Judy wrap Varian waist and arms around in chains, chaining him in the ground. She lock the chain tight and put the key in her pants pockets. She turn to Varian.)

Judy: you sure about this?

Varian: Yes. It should be strong enough to hold me.

Judy: If it doesn't?

Varian: Then I want you to run as far as you can away from here.

Judy: Okay. (Took a ham sandwhich and feed Varian) You know, I've never thought that werewolves are real. Just a bunch of supernatural ideas for books.

Varian: (shallow his food) So do I Jude. I've been working endless to make a cure for it, but it was cut short everything the moon is up.

Judy: That's cause werewolves turn when the full moon comes, guess it's a wolf thing. They come out to howl at the moon.