Sixty Three- Birthday

It's Judy's birthday, Happy Birthday Judy!

-------------------------------------------------

(At the castle, the staff and servants are setting up banners, streamers, balloons and setting food for a big event. What wold that be? It's Judy's birthday, and Varian want it to be very special and big for his girlfriend. Rapunzel have a list of all they have to have, like a huge buffet, a large chocolate cake with colorful frosting and music and dancing and the last is the biggest he made for Judy. Varian is pasting on the floor, worring in him.)

Rapunzel: Varian, calm down. Everything is in order for today.

Varian: Yeah, but I want it to perfect for her. It is her birthday.

Rapunzel: But do you have to send Cass and Sinny to keep her away from the castle to get things ready?

Varian: I want it to be a suprise for her.

Rapunzel: (roll eyes) You're really pushing yourself for her.

Varian: What can I say, I am a fool in love with my angel.

(With Judy, Cassandra and Sinny are in town square taking her shopping. Judy told them that she doesn't need anything when her boyfriend is part of royalty and she can make something for her self and Varian, but they are insisting that they should treat her, and part of Varian's plan to keep her away till it's ready. The three are at the seamstress store, looking at fabric.)

Sinny: Oh, this is pretty. (Holding a green dress.) What you think Jude?

Judy: It's cute. But not my style.

Cassandra: Come on, it's your birthday, get a present for yourself.

Judy: I don't need a present on my birthday, all I want is to spend it with Vary. But, he have a project that he can't let me see.

Sinny: Yeah, so big you're gonna love.

Cassandra: Shush!

Judy: What was that?

Sinny: N-Nothing!

(Judy narrow her eyes at them, they feel themselves starting to sweat nervously. Judy roll her eyes and look at the fabrics. The two sigh in relief. Judy pick up a light blue fabric.)

Judy: Hey, think I can make a outfit with this? Goes great with my pants and boots.

Cassandra: Yeah, sure. But no dress? You're strange, you know.

Judy: Hey, Vary doesn't mind me being strange. He said that's what makes me unique, I think outside the tradition.

(Cassandra and Sinny look at each other, really unsure of her. It wasn't till Owl came flying through a open window and landed on Cass shoulder. He hoot in her ears, she nodded to him. She tap Judy on the shoulder, she turn to face Cass.)

Cassandra: I think we waste time here, we better go to the castle.

Judy: Now?

(Cass nodded, as she grab her by the shoulder and push her out the shop. They walk back to the castle, but Cass cover her eyes with a blindfold.)

Judy: Wha the?

(Cassandra grab Judy shoulder and lead her back to Varian room. She pull the blindfold off, Judy see a very lovely lilac dress, a jacket and flats. Judy frown.)

Judy: What is going on? I'm not wearing that.

Cassandra: You gotta, Queens order.

(Judy groan in irritation. A few hours later. Judy is in her dress, her long bangs is up with a star comb to hold it up, make up on and wear dimond earrings. Judy sighed as she walk through a hallway to the throne room. She stopped by the door.)

Judy: This have got to be the most humiliating birthday ever.

(She open the door, and out shout a loud..)

Voices: SURPRISE!

(Judy gasp and eyes widen when she is startle by the shout. In the room, row of presents, a large buffet table with endless food with a large cake for the whole castle and decorated with streamers and balloons. She let out a smile.)

Judy: What is this?!

Rapunzel: Your birthday party.

Judy: Party?

Eugene: Yeah, we want it to be a surprise for you. Thanks to kid here.

(He thumb point at Varian, who is dressed in a formal suit of sliver and blue, hair comb back and smile shyly. Judy smile at him. She walk to him and hug him tight.)

Judy: Oh Vary, you shouldn't have.

Varian I just want to make it special for you. You're my angel, you desvere everything.

(Judy smile at him, tears in her eyes.)

Judy: (tears) Great, you made me get so emotional.

(He kiss her forehead, chuckling.)

Varian: I love you my angel.

( Throughout the night, they celebrate her birthday. They have her blow out the candles on her cake, open her presents which she is grateful for the others, she got a new guitar from Rapunzel, a jewelry box from Eugene, a tunic shirt from Cassandra, a book from Sinny, Alice and her friends, but she didn't get a gift from Varian, telling her his present is a suprise for her to see. They dance as the band play music, Judy and Varian dance on the middle.)

Judy: When are you really gonna give me your present?

Varian: Sooner than you think my angel.

(By the end, everyone is ready to leave, but Judy is nowhere to be sight. Outside, Varian take Judy's hand and lead her up to a small hill. He set her down to sit on the ground.)

Judy: Okay, what's going on? Is my surprise preset here?

Varian: You might say.

(He wave a light lantern and wave it high, Judy looks confuse by this. At the castle, Lance see it. He light a match, walk to a row of what looks like fireworks and light them up. Shooting at the sky, the fireworks explode and let out a light of colors. Judy gasp at this, she turn to Varian.)

Judy: You..you made those?

Varian: I call them "fireworks".

Judy: (hug close to him) They're beautiful Vary, I love them.

(They watch the fireworks, as well as the people of Corona. They watch in awed. Rapunzel and Eugene watch with a smile. Judy hug Varian, as he hug her back with a smile.)

Varian: Happy Birthday Judy.

(They stare in each other eyes, filled with love in them. As they kiss each other on the lips while the fireworks light shine on them.)