Sixty Nine- Love Again

Takes place after "Rewrite our Stars". Song doesn't belong to me.

--------------------------------------

(snow is falling on the ground, on a cold winter night at Corona. Rows of carriages parked by the castle, lights lit up with guest entering in their winter coat. Tonight is the Winter Solstice Ball, held by Queen Rapunzel and Eugene. Guest fill the room, music is played by the Royal musicians while others talk and enjoy the food and drink. Unknown to all, a uninvited guest have came with his crew. Varian sneak in, dressed in a formal suit of dark blue and silver, his hair is comb back to hide his streak and have to smell clean too with his new formula to smell sedautive. He and his crew blend in with the crowd as they discusses the plan.)

Varian: (whisper) Okay, hear this good you dogs. When I give the signel, you all round up the crowd and leave the queen to me. Got it?

(When he didn't hear a respond, he turn around and see his crew at the snack table, eating like pigs. Varian roll his eyes, March to them and pull them away and out of ears. He smack them each.)

Varian: Stay focus! This is very important! When I give the signel, round up everyone in this room! Got it?!

Crew: Yes boss!

Varian: Good.

(They went back to the party, blending in so can't make any supisous. The crew separate into groups of two, all but Varian. While they are watching, Varian is off flirting with girls.)

Varian: I must say, you look ravishing in that gown~. Bet it looks great on the floors~.

Woman: (swoon) Oh,..I.. (Giggle while fanning her fan to her face)

Man: Young man! Mind your business.

Varian: Mind your business old man.

(The gentleman scoff at this and walk away with his date. Varian chuckle to himself and move on to the next girl to flirt. It wasn't till four girls came, he reconginze them. Vex, dressed in a red gown with her hair up in a bun. Alice, dressed in a light green dress, flat shoes and hair curled. Sinny, Varian smirk, dressed in a beautiful grown of red, with a shawl and hair decorate in rubies. And last, last cause Varian heart to stop beating and all breath taken too. Judy is dressed in a light blue off shoulder gown, long white gloves, hair in a bun with a star comb to keep it up and knowing how she hate showing her bare legs, have pants on and fashionable boots. She look so breath taking, she is smiling, a smile that can make a man forget all reason. Varian stare at her with widen eyes and dropped jaw. It all end when one of his crew tap him on the shoulder.)

Pirate 1: Uh, boss? Boss?

Varian: (snap out) huh? Uh? What is it?

Pirate 1: Ya've been staring at that lady boss. The lady ya're swooning on.

Varian: I ain't swooning on anyone! Just wait for my signel!

Pirate 1: Y-Yes boss.

(He walk away, leaving Varian alone. He stare at Judy, smirking to himself. Time to pay his precious a visit. With the girls, Sinny and Vex have to hold a steady grip on Alice. She look very nervous to see that many people around and in open. Judy took a wine and drink it.)

Vex: Hey, Jude, a little help here?

Judy: (sigh) (roll eyes)

(She set her glass on the table and walk to the girls. She hold Alice close like a mother would.)

Judy: Relax, it's just a party with only people.

Alice: I-I k-know. It's-it's just..so many..

Judy: (groan) And you think why I don't want to join you girls. Because of this!