Fifty Six- Old Friend

I got a few asking for Varian and Judy meeting a childhood friend of his. I have a head canon that Varian never got a few friends since no one likes his alchemy, but only one does.

---------------------------------------------

(Judy and Varian are enjoying a really nice day, taking a break from doing royal alchemist duty. The two are on top of a hill at Old Corona, having a picnic. Rudiger munch on a apple while Odette eat bread Judy made.)

Varian: This feels great Jude. I needed a break from work.

Judy: (giggle) I figure you do. It not easy to write songs for the kingdom and the town on your own.

Varian: But your songs are great my angel.

Judy: Thank you Vary.

(They smile at each other, leaning forward to kiss each other. When they hear a loud voice.)

Voice: Varian!

(Varian hear someone say his name, turn around and let out a loud gasp.)

Varian: Maggie!

(Running to them is a young woman, a year younger than Judy, her hair is long and blonde, hazel eyes, pearl like skin with a red lips, dressed in a red dress with flats and a shawl of get up as the two hug tight.)

Varian: Oh my gosh, it been so long!

Maggie: I know! God, it took father to let me go after that accident you did! You remember that?

Varian: How can I forget that? It was when we both use hilamim and use our hair to create doubles of us, but in fact, it just create a loud smoke bomb! (Laugh) Good times.

Judy: Varian, who's this?

(Maggie look at Judy, her eyes widen at this. She turn to Varian.)

Maggie: Varian, who is this girl?

Varian: Oh, Maggie, this is Judy Pot, my girlfriend.

Maggie: Girlfriend?

Judy: Please to meet you, I'm Corona very own musician.

(She pull out her hand for a shake, but Maggie look at her.)

Maggie: What is up with your hair?

Judy: Excuse me?!

Varian: Judy was in a incident as a kid, she have to have her hair all cut out. And when it grow back, it gave her her blue bangs.

Maggie: Oh god, did it hurt?

Judy: A lot, but hey I'm alive. That's all that matter.

Varian: So, what brings you Mag?

Maggie: I wanted to come back and visit you again. I heard you've become the royal alchemist of Corona, in favor of Queen Rapunzel.

Varian: Yeah. It was a long way to get there.

(Judy and Varian look at each other, knowing they can't tell Maggie that Varian once went bad and almost hurt anyone. Maggie smile at Varian.)

Maggie: Think you can show me around? It been so long.

Varian: Yeah, totally.

(Maggie held to Varian arm as they walk away, leaving Judy behind.)

Judy: Vary?...our..picnic?

(She frown. All through out the day, Varian and Maggie took a tour around the village of Corona, talking about their live, only Varian have to leave out the part of the snow storm and his crimes. Meanwhile, Judy follow them close. She watch them looking a little close. Then they stopped at the fountain.)