Forty- Reversion

Reversion: noun

Definition: A return to a previous state, practice or belief

Song doesn't belong to me.

-----------------------------------------

(The snow fall hard as winter took a hit. The news is spread that Varian, the boy who attack the royal kingdom, have escape and run away from Corona. Right now, he is in a forset with Rudiger and far away from Corona, protecting them from the harsh winter. Rudiger shiver from the cold and Varian can feel himself getting weak from all the walking. He spot a cave not far from them. He head there, feeling more weak than ever. He enter and then collapse on the ground, shivering. Rudiger curl next to him, giving him warmth.)

(Meanwhile, far from the two, Judy is dressed in her winter attire, a red short cape with a fur hood and end trim fur, a red brown coat with her belt holding it, a light blue scarf and blue mittens, walk through the snow storm. She is holding a lantern to light her way through the snow storm, a satchel with alchemy potions and notes and Odette inside. It was only a few days when she heard of what Varian did and she can't help but feel horrible of what he done. And after she heard he escape and is lost in the storm, she drop everything and went off to find him. She pray to God that he is okay and she will find him, and when she find him, she is never leaving his side ever again. She let out a sigh and a fog breath out her mouth. She frown. Music is heard.)

Judy: (sing) Back to the peace

Where pain will cease

(She stomp on the snow, holding her lantern high to see. She look down in sadness.)

Judy: (sing) I've seen the light, trapped behind your eyes

I've seen the smile you have hid for years

I know the pain that weigh you down

I know the pain

(She walk cross a bridge log and climb a low rock cliff.)

Judy: (sing) There's a chance now for reversion

There's a way into the light

I will guide you back from darkness

I will bring you full delight

Tonight

(She walk past a forest with trees so high, less snow could come by. She stopped to rest, but look down with tears in her eyes.)

Judy: (sing) Reversion

Reversion back to

Happiness

But now with me

(She grab her stuff and contuie walking. She went past a small pound that is frozen. She look at it, and see the memories of her and Varian. She could feel her own heart breaking with her memories.)

Judy: (sing) It's about time someone came along

To pick you up and make you strong

Banish the hurt, harbored in you heart

Banish the hurt

(She walk past the pound and enter the forest Varian was in. She grip her satchel tight and glare forward.)

Judy: (sing) There's a chance now for reversion

There's a way into the light

I will guide you back from darkness

I will bring you full delight

(She walk forward, fighting the snow and almost close to the cave.)

Judy: (sing) (Reversion) There's a chance now for reversion

(Banish hate) There's a way into the light

(Dull the pain) I will guide you back from darkness

(Reversion) I will bring you full delight

(Then she hear a chittering noise, she turn to the cave and gasp at what she see. Inside, Varian is curl up in a ball and Rudiger and next to him. He look pale from the cold and look like death. She run inside and kneel to him.)

Judy: Varian! Varian! (Shake him) Varian! It's me, Judy! Wake up! Varian wake up! VARIAN!

(She heard a moan, she look and see him moving. She gasp, and run outside and gather wood. She ran back, drop them and make a fire. Once the fire sparked, she grab Varian and pull him close to the fire. She pull her red cloak around him to keep him warm. She hug him close to her, rubbing his body.)

Judy: It's me. I'm here Vary, I'm here.

Varian: J-J-Ju-Judy?

Judy: Yes, it's me.

Varian: (hug her) Judy,..I..I feel s-so weak..

(Odette took out a loaf of bread and set it on his lap. He took it and eat it all. He huttle close to Judy for warmth. She stay close to him.)

Judy: Thank god you're okay. I thought you never make it.

Varian: I'm...I'm glad you're here..

Judy: I'm not leaving you ever again. Not ever and not ever again.

Varian: T-Thanks..Judy.. I feel safe with you..

Judy: Try and get more sleep. I'm not going anywhere.

(He lay on Judy's lap, falling asleep. She brush some of his hair out of his face, caressing his face to keep it warm. She stares at him.)

Judy: I'll stay with you till the day I am dead, I swear on my heart and soul.

(She stare at his face.)

Judy: (sing) (Reversion) There's a chance now for reversion

(Reversion) There's a way into the light

(Reversion) I will guide you back from darkness

(Reversion) I will bring you full delight

(She let out a shaky breath, she stare at the fire.)

Judy: (sing) There's a chance now for reversion

There's a way into the light

I will guide you back from darkness

I will bring you full delight

(She place her hand on Varian's, holding it tight in a protective and caring grip. She promise herself, she swear herself, she will never leave Varian side or turn her back on him till he get his father back and till she get her real Varian back. Odette and Rudiger move back away, feeling a much colder pressence.)

Judy: (sing) There's a chance now for reversion

There's a way into the light

I will guide you back from darkness

I will bring you full delight

Tonight

(Her eyes narrow at the fire. She won't let anything happen to Varian ever again, even if she have to hurt anyone to protect him.