Sixty Six- Proposal

(The sun is out, a perfect day. At Old Corona, Varian and Judy, in age 24, are sitting by the tree they first met and having a picnic. What Judy didn't know is that Varian have plans.)

Varian: I'm glad you have time for this.

Judy: Of course, you are my light in my dark world.

Varian: As you are mine.

(Varian kiss her cheek. He dug his hand on his vest pocket, feeling something inside. He breathe in and out, it was now or nothing he though to himself. He took Judy's hand on his, she look at him.)

Varian: Judy, for the past years-

Eugene: Varian!

(They heard Eugene, they turn and see him walking to them. He stopped before them.)

Eugene: Hey Varian, I need your help.

Varian: I'm kinda busy right no-

Eugene: It can wait. Come on!

(He grab Varian and drag him away from Judy, she frowned. At the castle, Eugene have Varian create a new sent formula for him to impress Rapunzel more. After a few minutes, he finish it.)

Varian: There you go, bye!

(He run out of the castle and back to Judy. She smile when she see him.)

Varian I'm sorry for leaving you.

Judy: It's fine.

Varian: Thank you. (He get down on his knees) Judy, For the pas-

Rapunzel: Varian! Can you help me and Celestial with fixing her toy?

Varian: But I-

Rapunzel: It will be for just a minute.

(Varian sighed, get up and follow her back to the castle. He fix Celestial's wind up toys, it took a few more minutes, but he is done. He run out of the castle and back to Judy.)

Varian: Okay, I think now that is done. Judy, there's something I want to ask you.

Judy: What is it?

Varian: Judy, will you-

Lance: Help me with fixing the machine back at the pud!

(They heard Lance yelling out. They turn and see him running to them.)

Lance: You gotta help me!

Varian: Can it wait?

Lance: It's an emergency!

(He grab Varian and drag him to the Snuggeling Ducklings. Varian have to fix up the oven. Before he have the chance to run out and get to Judy, Cassandra came to him.)

Cassandra: Varian, I need you to fix my sword.

Varian: But I have to get to Judy.

Cassandra: She can wait, come on!

(She grab him and drag him to the castle. At the castle, Varian fix her swords.)

Varian: There, done! Later!

Castle staff: Mr. Ruddiger, can you help me with the laughing?

(Varian let out a groan, he's never gonna get there in time. For the rest of the day, he has to do favors for others, like helping Hook Foot with polishing his hooks, helping the staff with the ligh bulbs, helping Shorty with his bath and even helping Niguel with the books. By the time it's dusk, Judy sat on the picnic, frowning. Varian run really fast, not stopping to help. He made it and catch his breath.)

Varian: Judy, I am so sorry! Everyone is asking me favors and I can't get away from them.

Judy: (frown) It's fine. I better get going and go home.

(She get up and about to leave. Varian is panicing on the inside. He grab her hand and kneel down on his knees.)

Varian: Before you go, I need to ask you something I never got to say.

Judy: What is it?

Varian: For the past-

Voices: Varian!

(By them, the people who ask him are by the tree and watching them. Varian let out a loud roar.)

Varian: What is it!? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something important!?

Eugene: Geez, take it easy. We just want to watch you propose to Judy.

Judy: Propose?

Varian: (sigh) Judy, since the day I saw you singing, I was captivate by you. And the day we first met, was the day I fell for you. I love you Judy, more than my own life and I can't imagine a life without you. You are my light, my angel, my princess. Judy Pot..

(He pull out a small bow from his vest pocket, and open it.)

Varian: Will you marry me?

(Judy gasped at this. Inside the box, is a silver band ring with a shiny element in pure light blue with diamonds as well, Judy guess he have made it just for her. The group aw in this. Varian smile at her. Judy eyes start teary up, and form a big smile and let out a loud..)

Judy: YES!

(Varian smile wide, took her hand and slid the ring in. Judy hug him and kiss him on the lips and he kiss her back. Everyone cheer loud for the couple.)