Twenty Five- Massage

Thanks to slpytlak on Fanfiction.com for the idea.

---------------------------------

(Judy came to Old Corona, holding a basket of her mother baked fresh pastries. She was smiling bright, for today is a lovely day. She made it to Varian and his father's house, where she see Quirin working on the field. She wave to him.)

Judy: Hi Quirin!

Quirin: (turn and see her) Judy, hello! How you been?

Judy: Wonderful, thanks. Varian's still inside?

Quirin: Yes.

Judy: Kay, thanks.

(She enter inside, walk to the basement where she would guess that's where Varian is. She enter the basement where she find Varian hunching over, working hard. She walk to him, putting the basket down on another table and tap him on the shoulder. He jumped in suprise.)

Varian: Ahhh! (Turn and blush) Oh! Judy! What brings you here?

Judy: To visit you? You okay?

Varian: Yeah, I'm..(groan)..fine.

Judy: You sure?

Varian: Yeah. I'm sure. (Sniff) What's that smell?

Judy: Oh, my mom's baked macroons. She's very known for making them.

Varian: Mind if I try one?

Judy: Of course.

(She each the basket, pull out a small sandwhich brown cookie with white filling inside, and give it to Varian. He took a bit, and moan in delight.)

Varian: Your mom got to be the baker ever.

Judy: You're the second to say that.

Varian: Who's the first?

Judy: Pap.

(Varian smile, before turning around and get working, Judy sit next to him and watch. A few minutes, Varian start to feel hurt in the back. Just can hear him whining in pain.)

Judy: Are you okay? I mean seriously?

Varian: I'm fi- (Judy glare at him) fine, just a little stress from working hard.

Judy: Ah. Lucky for you, I have the antidote for a stressed muscle. A good old Pot massage.

(Varian protest against Judy, but she is up, walk behind him and rub his shoulder. He stop and moan against her touch, it's like her hands are gentle but frim to hold.)

Judy: See? Told you so.

(She massage his shoulder, then to his back. Varian close his eyes as he felt relex and in ecstasy by her touch. She move up to his neck, where he let out a loud moan. It get Judy concered.)

Judy: Uh, Vary? You okay?

Varian: Oh yeah. Keep it up, it feel good.

Judy: Uh, okay. Tell when you are done.

(She kept rubbing his shoulder, back and neck, hopefully till Varian say stop. But he was enjoying this, he let several moans that made Judy worry. He start to feel better, so much better as he lean back against her touch. She keep rubbing his skin, then Varian let out the loudest moan.)

Varian: Oh yeah! Feel so good! (Moan)

Judy: (stopped)

Varian: Huh? Why you stop?

Judy: Cause I think you're better already. You've been moaning.

Varian: I...have? (Blushing) I'm so sorry!

Judy: Heh. Guess the good old Pot massage did the old trick huh?

Varian: Y-Yeah.

(Silence feel the room, till Judy grab the basket and head out.)

Judy: See you tomorrow?

Varian: (blushing) Y-Yeah.

(Judy walk out and head back home. Varian turn to his desk and hit his head on the desk several times.)

Varian: Stupid! Why you got to so stupid!? (Rub on his neck) (moan) Man, I think her massage turn me on. Stupid hormones.