Eighty Two- Big Bad

Pre-sequel Of "Red".
——————————————-
(Deep in the heart of the woods,there is said to be wolves. More than wolves, werewolves. The villagers are told that no one is allowed to go close to them or else they be killed or worse, be their mates for life. By the stream, two wolves and eating off a shrub of carberries. Varian and Gerhard, two werewolves that been friends since birth.)

Varian: (groan) I'm board!

Gerhard: Go hunt for a deer or something, don't tell me what to do for you.

Varian: Oh? Like you go and hook up with dames? What about the mates for life deal?

Gerhard: I'll know when i find the right one. We're still young in our wolf youth.

Varian: God you are so lazy.

Gerhard: And you're so pushy.

(Varian growl his fangs at Gerhard, when they both heard what sound like singing. The two follow the singing with their wolf ears. It sounds heavenly, like angels have blessed someone. They continued following the singing till they stopped by a field of shrubs. Over at the field of flowers and roses is a beautiful young woman with pale peach skin that look like snow and dusted with a rosy color on her cheeks, light pale blue eyes that look likes crystals, hair long in a ponytail in color of brown and blue and soft pale pink skins that can outsmarted a rose. She also wear a red hood. She sing with her angel voice that attract the birds and eyes shine like diamonds. Varian stare at the maidan, and he feel so strange while looking at her. His heart is beating so fast,he feel hot and sweaty and feel his face turn red and breathless.)

Gerhard: Ah, a pretty maiden in red and blue. How very different and unique. Would you say so Var? Var?

Varian: Gerhard: I think I found her.

Gerhard: Found who?

Varian: My mate for life.

Gerhard: Her? Well, she look like your type buddy.

Varian: Oh? How so?

Gerhard: Well, she look like a hothead, just like you.

Varian: Please tell me that is an insult.

Gerhard: In your dreams lover boy.

(Varian growl at him. And that was heard by the maiden. She turn her head around, Varian grab Gerhard head and push him down with him and hide. The maiden look around.)

Judy: Hello? Anyone there?

(The two werewolves stay quiet, mostly Varian cover Gerhard mouth to keep him from speaking out. The maiden shrugged and start heading to the end of the woods. The two peak their head up, watching her go. Varian sighed lovestruck, Gerhard smirked.)

Gerhard: Good luck trying to win her over Romeo.

(Varian growl his fangs at him. Varian waited by the entrance of the village, watching for any sight of his choice of mate. When he hear the soft sound of her voice, he turn his head so quick, he thought he might break his neck. There she is, the angel of his desire. She look more beautiful than he dreamed. She walked passed him as he watch her go to the village. He got her right where he want her. He get up and manage to form to his human self, only his golden eyes are shown as a sign of his wolf side. He follow her, smile wolffishly. Oh, he can't wait to claim her. Then a group of girls blocked his path.)

Girl 1: Hello good looking.

Girl 2: Mind taking me for a walk?

Girl 3: I killed for you lips.

Varian: Uh..ladies, ladies, please. I..I have to go somewhere.

(He walk past them, looking for his maiden. But she is out of his sight. He growled. He did manage to find her with his scent, looking at a small house with a balcony that is lifted. Walking in the balcony is his maiden. He stare at her with lovestrucked eyes, she's even more beautiful when in her balcony. He think of many way he can charm her, sing a song, send flowers, write notes? Anything to get her to him. It wasn't till a man came to the house, he stopped under the balcony.)

William: Judy, my darling.

(Varian growled under his fangs. Who does that guy think he is? He must be trying to take his mate away. The maiden look down.)

Judy: Not now William. I told you many times, I'm not Interested in marrying you.

(Varian almost feel the urge to bite that guys head out of possessiveness, how dare he ask his angel to marry him before Varian?!)

William: But I can help provide great services to your family, even your grandmother.

Judy: We're fine. Now leave or else.

William: One day, you will be mine.

(He walked away. Varian growled.)

Varian: Not if I claim her first.

(The next day, Varian woke up to see his angel is leaving and heading off to the woods. This is the perfect chance to get her. He get up from the shrub he was resting on and quietly follow her. When she walk into the wood lines, he grinned. But he heard a shout.)

William: Get him! He is a wolf!

(Varian turn around and see William leading a group of huntsmen and chase Varian. Varian run fast and away from them. He ran so fast, he think he lost them. But he keep running, till, the snow made it so cold, he become exhausted and fell on the snow. Several hours later, he feel warmth in him. He open his eyes and see the maiden of his dreams in front of him. Perfect, just as he hoped.)