Five- AU

Alternative Unniverse where Rapunzel and Eugene switch roles with Judy and Varian.

--------------------------------------------

( Flynn woke up, feeling a sharp pain in his head. What happen? All he can remember is stealing a crown from the kingdom Avylonia, running away from the guards and that crazy horse, enter a abandoned tower and then a slam in the head and pass out. He move, but can't get up. He look down and see he is wrap in a..blue hair?)

Flynn: What the? Hair?

(He look around the room and see blue hair everywhere. Then he hear a female voice.)

Judy: Struggle is pointless now.

Flynn: Wha?

Judy: I know why you're here and I'm not afriad of you.

Flynn: What are you talking about?

(Stepping out of the shadows is a young woman, in his age. She have pale skin, light blue eyes, dressed in a rich dark blue and silver, and see her very long blue hair. She hold a frying pan in her hands as she approach him.)

Judy: Who are you? How did you find?

(He stare at her, never though a pretty lady like her live here. He just stare at her, can feel his heart going fast.)

Flynn: Uh..

Judy: Who are you? How did you find me?

(Flynn brought himself back to reliaty, clear his throat.)

Flynn: I don't know who you are, or how I find you. But may I say.. (Smirk in a flirt way) Hey~.

(She stare at him, not understand what is going on with him.)

Flynn: What's up milady?~ the names Flynn Rider~.

(She narrow her eyes. Is this guy for real? Sure he's handsome, black hair with a single turquoise streak, cloudy blue eyes and dressed like a rouge, but she only met him and she doesn't know how he found her tower. Only her and her mother know this place. She scoffed of this.)

Judy: Who else know my location Flynn Rider?

Flynn: Now listen here bluey-

Judy: Judy.

Flynn: Yeah whatever. I was just around minding my business, then I was being chased and.. Wait. (Look around in a panic) W-Where's my stashel?!

Judy: I hidden it. Somewhere you can't find it.

(She smirk at her amusment. But Flynn frown before turning to the corner point at a single pot.)

Flynn: It's in that pot, isn't it?

(The sound of a fry pan is heard.)