Fifty- Stories

Eugene: And before anyone can notice, the executioner chop their heads off in a swip! And they were never hear from, ever again.

(Around the fire, the gang stare at him unamused except for Lance that hide behind Cassandra. They took a break from traveling and spend the time telling scary stories. Rapunzel tell her's about a ghost haunting a old mansion and those who enter, turn into ghost as well. Cassandra tell of a killer that is hallucinating of his undead lover and Eugene told of a ghost executioner that kills by the king order. So far, none can scare anyone.)

Cassandra: Wow, that was something Eugene.

Eugene: Oh, like your's any scarier?

Cassandra: Uh..yeah?

Judy: Wait, I got one.

(Eugene sit next to Rapunzel.)

Eugene: Really? Go ahead kid.

(Judy stare at the fire, breathe out and tell her tale.)

Judy: a long time ago, before Eugene was even born, there was a lovely woman that is the daughter of a mill farmer..

(The screen turn to the story at a farm at France. Coming in is a lookalike of Judy, wearing a lovely dress of blue and red. She stroll around her town and see men looking at her.)

Judy: (voice over) Her name is Irene, some say that she is the most beautiful lady of France, none care if she is the farmer daughter, they see her as a rich daughter.

(Irene walk away and took a stroll on a garden. Till she is cut off by a lookalike of William.)

Judy: (voice over) And the one who wants her to himself is the vain Duke Andrew. He want Irene cause she have real beauty, and is nothing but a spoil brat. But Irene never show interest in him.

(She walk around him, leaving him in the dirt. He growl in frustration. Irene walk back to her farm, and head to the horse stable where a lookalike of Varian is at.)

Judy: (voice over) But she does show a great interset in her father worker, Nathan. He is the stable boy, not rich or a duke, but he treat Irene like his equal.

(Irene tap Nathan on the shoulder, he turn around and blush at the sight of her. He wave at her, who wave back.)

Nathan: H-Hi Irene.

Irene: (giggle) Hello Nathan. Are you coming for dinner? Father would love to have you there.

Nathan: I wish, but how can I? I'm not rich like the duke or like a prince.

Irene: Who cares about that? All that matter is you are you.

(Nathan blush again, looking at her eyes. He lean in and so does she, as they kiss each other. What they don't know is Andrew is watching them in seer jealousy.)

Judy: (voice over) Andrew, oh he is jealous of Nathan for taking Irene away from him. He vow that he would do anything to have Irene to himself. So he did the one thing he can think of.

(A lookalike of Stuart look shock when Andrew ask him something.)

Farmer: You wish to have my daughter hand in marriage?

Andrew: If you let her, I promise you she will be treated like a queen and your land will be land marked.

Farmer: Well, I don't know..she doesn't really like you.

Andrew: Either I marry her or you can kiss this dirt hill goodbye.

(What they don't now is Irene is watching the whole sence and is shocked. She runout and to Nathan as she told him all.)

Nathan: He threated your father to let you marry him or the land is done for?

Irene: I don't want to marry him, I want to marry you instead.

Nathan: then we'll get marry, tonight. We'll run away and start a new life together.

irene: But..my father..

Nathan: He want you to be happy, does he? He'll be happy to know you are safe with me. Please say you'll marry me Irene.

Irene: I..I will!

(She hug him as they kiss each other. William see the two and is furious. During that night, Irene is dressed in her mother wedding dress and waited for Nathan to show.)

Judy: (voice over) During that night, Irene dressed in her mother wedding gown waited for Nathan to show so they will start a new life together. But he didn't show. She waited and waited till..

(She heard a creak, she turn her head.)

Irene: Nathan?

(Coming out of the shadows is Andrew, holding a bloody axe. She gasped.)

Andrew: Nathan is not coming my dear. We're marrying today.

Irene: I'll never marry you Andrew. What have you done to my Nathan?!

Andrew: I'll show you.

(He grab her and drag her away. They stopped in Nathan's house. Irene shriek in horror when she see the chopped up body of Nathan.)

Irene: Nathan!

Andrew: (evil laugh) Now you will marry me.

Irene : I rather die than marry you!

Andrew: You'll marry me, whatever you like it or not!

Irene: (slap him)

(Andrew growl mad, raise the axe and chop Irene to her death.)

Judy: (voice over) he chop her up and up till she is a bloody mess. Then let the two to rot in the house. Over the years, their dead body eaten by muggats till their bones and the house turn down to the ground allow with their bones.

(The screen turn to Judy telling her tale as she stare at the fire,)

Judy: But some say that if you enter the territory, you hear the singing of the wedding songs as the two dance on their graves.

(She look up and see the gang huddle together in fear. She blink.)

Judy: What?

Lance: That was really creepy.

Eugene: Agreed.

Rapunzel: W-Wow. That..That was great.

Cassandra: Yeah, scare me up.

Lance: What-What happen to Andrew?

Judy: After he kill the lovers, he went back to his mansion and went completely insane to his death.

Rapunze: O-Okay. I think that's enough scary stories. Good night guys.

Lance: Y-yeah. Night.

(Each went up and head to their beds and tents. Judy just sat by the fire, staring at it. Odette sat next to her. Judy pat her head.)

Judy: Hang on Varian, I'm coming.

(At Corona, Varian lay on his bed staring at the ceiling with Rudiger on his chest. Then he can hear the singing of a wedding song on his cell. He get up and look around, but see nothing. He go back to laying, not noticing the two ghost dancing on the hallway, happy even in death.)