Ninety-Swimming

(Judy dragged Varian out of his lab, while he whine and cling to whatever glue furniture he can hold on too.)

Judy: Come on!

Varian: No!

Judy: It will only be a minute!!

Varian: I am not going out for a swim! I need to finish my work!

Judy: You're going out, even if it means I had to drag you out!!

(She started pulling Varian, to at the point Rudiger and Odette had to help Judy. Varian held on, not wanting to let go, but due to Judy's strength, he got yank out and get dragged. It's a summer afternoon and she is planning to go for a swim, but she want Varian to go with her. But he refuse and Judy stubbornly wouldn't take no for an answer so she force him to go with her. She dragged Varian all the way to the lake where it is away from the village.)

Judy: Perfect!

(Soon she start taking her clothes off. Varian cover his eyes with a blush, but he took a little peck. Judy is bare, only leaving her undergarment bra and shorts. She jumped in the water, lay her back and stare at Varian.)

Judy: Come on in! It's nice here!

Varian: I..I don't think I should..

Judy: Baby!

Varian: I'm not a baby!

Judy: Them come in!

(He start taking his goggles off, his gloves, shirt, apron and his boots, leaving him only on his pants. He run and jump in the water. He swim back up and shivering.)

Varian: It's freezing!!

Judy: Try swimming and you will get used to it.

(Varian shiver from the cold water, but he follow her advie and swimming to get more warmer. After a while, he is starting to get used of the water temperature.)

Varian: You know, this isn't bad.

Judy: See? I told you so!

(She dunk down underwater. Varian blinked, till he felt someone grab him and dunk him down. He swim back up and look behind to see Judy laughing.)

Varian: Oh? So you think this is funny huh?

(He splash water at Judy, who flinch and back away. She splash water back at him. Soon the two were splashing each other. Rudiger and Odette swim to them on their fun. Shortly after both dunk underwater and swim forward, viewing the lake below. The two swim back up, taking their breath. Shortly after, they are on their back, lazily on the lake and staring at the sky.)

Varian: You know. This was so much fun.

Judy: See? Better than being stuck on the lab, is it?

Varian: (chuckled) Yeah. Guess so. It's kinda nice being away from the lab once in a while.

Judy: Then I guess it means i get to drag you away more often.

Varian: Don't get too cocky.

(Both teens laughed. Varian stare at Judy who is smiling at the sky. He can't help but admire how she looks, even with her hair wet she is still beautiful. She turn her head to face him. He blush and clear his throat.)

Varian: I...I think..I think we better get out of the lake.

(Varian swim away and pull himself out of the lake, grab his clothes and goggles and walk all the way to Old Corona. Judy watch him leave. Odette swim to Judy and quack at her.)

Judy: Odette, come on. You know how my family feels. I can't ask them to stay here for a few more weeks. (Sigh) No matter how much I beg cause I want to stay with him more than ever.

(She get up and walk out of the lake, grab her clothes and walk back to the inn with Odette behind.)