Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3

The final part of the Nutcracker AU

-------------------------------------------

(Judy open her eyes, feeling sore. She push herself up, she let out a gasp of horror. She is in a cage, with a buised Varian. And what shock her most, is that she and Varian are inside the Mouse King castle in a dungeon. She crawl to Varian, shaking him.)

Judy: Varian! Varian, wake up!

Varian: (open eyes) Uh..J-Judy? M'lady?

Judy: Oh, my nutcracker. You're okay.

(Varian push himself up, setting him to sit and look around. He snarl.)

Varian: Those mice and rats took us here to that rat castle.

Judy: What will we do?

Varian: Just stay close to me.

(The door open, out comes the Mouse King. He walk to the two. Judy grab Varian's arm and cling close in fear. Varian glare at him.)

Mouse King: At last, the nutcracker himself. Thought you can keep meddling with my plans? (evil laugh)

Varian: I never wanted to deal with you in the first place! What i ever done to you that Hazel ask of me?

Mouse King: The prophet she claim. That you will stop me when the last snow of Christmas fall.

Varian: I stop you? But i was just a clockmaster.

Mouse King: As long you are still alive, Hazel's prophet will never end. And I want it to end! She have been meddling too much!

(Varian glare at him. He have gone too mad. He get up, walking close to his cage. Grab the bars.)

Varian: Well guess what, it's still Christmas and this time, I will defect you! Not for Hazel, for Corona, for Xavier and for Judy!

(Varian grab his sword and slice the cage. The Mouse King draw his blade as well. Soon, the two are in a sword fight. Varian swing his sword to slice the Mouse King, he dodge and slice at the chest. Varian back away, only a wood slice. Varian and the Mouse King fight. Judy watch in fear for her nutcracker. She look for something to help. She see a old iron bar. She run to grab it, rush to the fight and knock the Mouse King in the head. He turn to her with a growl.)

Mouse King: You are more meddling that that naive fairy!

(He raise his sword to kill her. Varian eyes widen when he see what he is going to do to her.)

Varian: JUDY!

(Varian push Judy out of the way and instead, the sword cut him through his chest. Judy let out a loud gasp of horror. Varian fell on the ground, chest have a large cut. The Mouse King laughed, raise his sword up again. Judy see Varian's sword, grab it and impale the Mouse King on the heart. She look up, horrified of what she did. The Mouse King fell on the ground, died. Judy turn to Varian.)

Judy: Varian! Varian please tell me you're okay!

Varian: It's..fine. I'm made of wood. I'll..be fine...

Judy: No, please! Don't say that! You're more than wood, you have a real heart! Please, I love you. I'd give anything to save you! I'd give my life for you!

(Then suddenly, glitter of pink dust fall on them. Judy look up and watch them fall on them. She look down, only to see Varian gone.)

Judy: Varian?! VARIAN WHERE ARE YOU?!

Voice: He's fine dear.

(She heard a voice. Before her is a pink glow ball, then transformed into a young woman with pink wings, her brown hair in a bun, dresed in pink and glitter. Judy stare in surprise.)

Judy: Are you..the Sugar Plum Fairy?

Hazel: Yes, but my name is Hazel.

Judy: Where's Varian?

Hazel: He is fine, your act of true love, when you almost risk your life to stop the Mouse King and willing to give your life to heal him. You save him and thus, break the Mouse King curse.

Judy: But is Varian alright? Where is he? I need to see if he's alright!

Hazel: Judith, I promise you when you see him, he will be alright.

(Hazel turn into a ball of light again and fly off. Judy just sit and cry while yelling Varian's name, as a fog surrond her and the dungeon. Judy woke up, in her bed. She look around and see she is in her room. In a instant, she remember what happened. She put on her ankle boots and run out of her room and run past her family who are awake.)

Scarlett: Judy?

Murdoc: Where are you going songbird?

(She didn't answer, she just run. She run past Rusty and Alice.)

Alice: Judy? Where are you going?

(Judy run to the town, all shop are closed for the holiday, but Judy care for only one, Xavier clock shop. She found it at the end of the town, and knock on the door.)

Judy: Uncle Xavier! Uncle Xavier!

(Xavier look outside and see Judy, he beamed. He open the door as Judy went inside.)

Xavier: Judy? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in home?

Judy: Xavier, you knew that Varian is the nutcracker. You thought if you give on of us him, one of us might help break his curse.

Xavier: Judy, I think you should go home and be with your parents.

Judy: Answer me Uncle Xavier! Is Varian okay?

Xavier: I can't tell who. Now go home.

Judy: But..

Xavier: I promise you the answer you need, now go home.

(Judy frown, she walk out of the shop and head back. Xavier close the door, and smile.)

Xavier: You will see him Judy, tonight.

(Judy enter her home, receving concern look from her family and friends. Judy walk to the cabinet, she gasped, her nutcracker is gone!)

Judy: Where's my nutcracker?!

Scarlett: Xavier came here early in the morning, saying it need to be fix,have a cut in the chest.

Murdoc: It will be fine. You have much prettier gift than a simple nutcracker.

Judy: He was more than just a nutcracker. (let out a cry)

(Sinny, Alice and Opal all walk to comfort their friend. Then the door open, reveling Xavier.)

Xavier: Hello.

Stuart: Xavier, what brings you here?

Xavier: I was in town, and my nephew came in. (turn to the door) You can come in.

(Coming in is a young man, in Judy age. black hair with a single turquoise streak, cloudy blue eyes, pale tan skin with freckle on his cheek, dressed in a blouse, pants with a belt suspender, boots, gloves and a goggle. He look around.)

Xavier: I like you to meet my nephew, Varian.

Varian: (blushing) Uh..hi.

Sinny: (blushing) Wow, he's cute.

(Judy look up, and eyes widen. She stand up.)

Judy: Varian?

(He heard her voice, turn to face her. His eyes widen, and face red. He walk to her, pasting Sinny and Opal.)

Varian: Judy?

Judy: Is it really you?

Varian: I...I don't know what you're saying, but I feel like I know you, for a long time.

(Judy smile, he smile back. The parents look confused of this, the teens all snicker.)

Sinny: Well, she look happy.

Carry: Yep!

(The two stare at each other eyes, face red and eyes sparkling. Under them is a mistletoe, which was not there before. The two lean in and kissed each other on the lips. Xavier smile, this is indeed, the true magic of Christmas.)