Four- Liar

What if Judy and her family never left Corona during "Queen for a Day"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The vault room light up in each lantern. And at the end is the flower inside a glass case. Judy eyes eyed in amazed, the legend of the Sundrop Flower is true. Rapunzel approach to the display.)

Rapunzel: There it is, the flower.

Judy: (follow her) It's amazing, it's true.

(Varian eyes widen, before lower down and walk forward. Then, he grab the flower and stuff it in his bag. Rapunzel and Judy are confused.)

Rapunzel: Varian?

Judy: (grab the bag strap) Varian hold it. You said you were just going to take one petal.

Varian: But what if one petal isn't enough to harvest what I need Jude?

Rapunzel: Varian..

Varian: Come on girls! What difference does it make?! It's just sitting here rotting anyway!

(He tag his bag off Judy's grasp, but a small item fell out. Judy see it and pick it up, she look at it before looking at Varian and speak in a stern tone.)

Judy: Varian, what is this?

Varian: (swiped it out her hand) Don't touch that!

(Judy flinch at his voice, he never yell at her. Rapunzel took the iteam and recognize it.)

Rapunzel: That flask. That had Xavier's mood potion. (Varian swiped it back) Varian, that stuff is dangerous! You shouldn't be fooling with it!

Varian: There was just one drop left, but there was just enough to replicate and modify. I had to be sure the flower was here.

Judy: W-What?

Rapunzel: So, you made a truth serum and gave it to everyone?

Varian: (chuckled) You'd be surprised what people will tell you for a cookie.

(At that sentence, Judy can feel her world falling apart. She can't believe what Varian have done. She can feel her heart starting to break.)

Rapunzel: Pete? Stan? Varian how could you?

Varian: Oh, do you honestly expect me to be concern about the welfare of Corona?

Rapunzel: But you said you-

Varian: Rapunzel. I used you. I beg you in this kingdom for help, everyone turn their back on me! It has to be this way!

(At this moment, Judy heart break and shattered into pieces. Tears falling out her eyes. Her face pull a mad look as she walk to Varian and slap him in the face hard. It surprised Rapunzel and it shock Varian.)

Judy: I trusted you! I came with you cause I want to help free your dad! And you just made a bigger mess! I thought I can trust you! I thought you trust me! But you went and lie to me!

Varian: J-Judy, I-I never lie to y-

Judy: Shut up! Shut your lies and all your plan cause I don't want to be a part of this! (Tears) If this your idea of getting your dad back, then we're not friends anymore! I HATE YOU!

(The word Judy yell have break Varian heart. She push Varian to the wall and run while crying, push the door open and run, not knowing Eugene and Cassandra was almost there. They watch Judy run away. A few hours later, Cassandra found Judy crying by a fountain with Odette trying to calm her. Cass walk to her and say next to her.)

Cassandra: Judy? Are you okay?

Judy: (crying) No, I'm not. I can feel my heart still breaking.

Cassandra: Look, I know how hard is it. And I'm really sorry.

Judy: (tear) (sniffing) I thought he trust me, but he lie to me. He lie to me about everything.

(Cassandra hug Judy as she cry, comforting her. She know how close she and Varian are, always tell each other everything and trusting one another. But now the trust is broken. At Varian's lab, his head lay on the desk, not moving while the same sentence haunts his head and heart. He have hurt the one girl he fell in love and he hurt her. And now he will never have her back and it's all his fault.)