Eighty- Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty AU, with a twist.
———————————————-
"Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Ozeanon, lived a king and his queen. For so long, they long for a child of their own. Till one fathful day, they have gotten their wish. They been blessed with a healthy daughter, they call her Judith meaning 'Praised one' for she is praised by all who know her. The joy of having a child is so great, the king proclaimed a celebration to celebrate the birth of his newborn."

(In Ozeanon, a kingdom near the ocean with a grand castle and a strong bridge. The kingdom is filled with kings, queens, duke, duchess and royal members, all to celebrate Judith birth. inside the castle, King Stuart and Queen Scarlett are all greeted by their good friends. While by the throne, lay a baby girl with snow white skin, brown soil hair with rosy cheeks and crystal light blue eyes. She look up to see the children stare at her. she reach her hand up in curiosity. The sound of trumpet is heard.)

Aaron: Their royal higness, King Harold, Queen Star and Prince Dimitri!

(The three members bow before Scarlett and Stuart. They all discussed that Dimitri and Judy would be wed once Judy have grown up. Dimitri look inside the crib, his face cringe at the sight of his future bride. Judy put her thumb inside her mouth as she stare at him with big blue eyes. The trumpet sound off again. magic dust fill the room, and appear before them are four fairies.)

Aaron: Presenting their grance, the Four Fairies! Alice, Sinny, Opal and Fern!

(The four fairies fly to the crib, where they stare at the baby.)

Alice: Aww.

Sinny: She's so cute! (star eyes)

Opal: What a sweet baby.

Fern: I just wanna hold her close.

(They all bow before the king and queen.)

Alice: Your higness. Each of us will present the child with a gift.

(Alice came first, she wave her wand.)

Alice: My gift, will be a gift of beauty.

(Judy look at the magic dust as they fell upon her. She let out a sneeze. Fern came to her.)

Fern: My gift, is a gift of songs.

(With a wave of her wand, magic dust fell on Judy. Opal came before Fern.)

Opal: For my gift, the gift of endless kindness.

(She wave her wand and magic fill the air and fell on Judy. Finally, Sinny came last.)

Sinny: For my gift, is the gift of ro-

(But she got cut off when a huge wind fill the room. Everyone held on each other as the wind grown stronger. The fire turn green. In the middle, come a huge green fire. It dead down and in place is a huge woman with a specter, horns on her head and wear dark clothes. By her is another woman, who is holding a baby boy. Evreryone gasped in horror.)

Sinny: Cassandra!?

Fern: What is she doing here?!

Stuart: Cassandra, the fairy of Moor and ancient magic.

Scarlett: I thought you are forbidden from coming here.

Cassandra: I am. But I am quite shock to see this many in one place. And am quite shock I didn't get a invitation.

Sinny: You're not wanted!

Cassandra: Not wanted? (chuckled) Oh dear, what a awakered situation. And here I even brought my son Varian to meet the princess.