Twenty Seven- Capture

Villain AU. AU goes to ChamiRyokuroi on Tumblr.

-------------------------------------------------

Varian: This is so embarrassing.

(And here he was, chained to a chair in the middle of a room. A few hours ago, he and his crew were out taking a new ship after Varian's explosion destory their last ship. They found one near Corona post, but the guards came and they fight off while Varian sneak in to the boat, but suddenly he got hit in the head and knocked out. Now he is in a room, tied to a chair with chains. The door open and in came what he call a drop dead gorgeous lady, only to pause and see her features. It's Judy! And damn she looks so grown up, her short hair is shoulder long in a loose braid, a white blouse with a brown corest, a belt, blue pants and brown boots, she even wearing her necklace, and on her right wrist he see the bracelets he gave her when they were fourteen. She grown curves that Varian is dying to hold on, her breast grown too and got tall too. He haven't seen her since she left Corona with her family, and now here she is. She turn to him, with crossed arms.)

Judy: Well, look who finally woken up. Enjoy your beauty sleep.. Bastard?

Varian: J-J-Judy! L-Long time no see! Ho-How you been?

Judy: Fine, just fine, thank you for asking.

Varian: Y-Yeah. As for me, not much when I'm..chained down.

Judy: Yeah, that would be me. Look Varian, (close to his face) I don't like what you been doing to everyone, and in truth, my heart is broken when you join those pirates instead of remembering me. You hurt me, so very badly Varian, and now I'm gonna hurt you.

Varian: Judy, look! I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I hurt you! But Rapunzel, she did this to me!

Judy: Oh did she? For what reason? Just to spite you? To make you feel worthless? Or because she never think of her consciousness that lead you here? Or because you encased your own dad by accident? Yes, I heard what you did eight years ago. And I never want to believe you turn bad, but..guess I was wrong. The boy I come to love turn evil and he will never come back.

(She smack him in the head, hard. He groan in pain, but Judy never soften.)

Judy: It hurt does it? Now you know how I feel! And if you think about escaping, don't bother. The chains can open be broken with a key for the lock, lock picking is no good. Enjoy while you can my alchemy friend.

(She turn away and head to the head on Varian's left side, it have chemical and alchemy gear. He is suprise, all the time they spend have give her knowledge of alchemy. As she being on working on a formula, Varian take a good look at her, from her toe to her head. He wasn't kidding when he told himself she is drop dead gorgeous, all grown up and become independent, his type of women. But he have no time to admire his childhood dream girl, he need to get back to his crew. But the chains holding him can only be out with a key, which was in her belt pocket. He thought up a plan to get her to give him the key, but he know she's too smart to know him, then a thought he never think of come to him. He blush of it, but it was his only chance of leaving.)

Varian: I suppose you're right, m'lady~

(Judy stop her track, when she hear the sedative tone in his voice. She turn around, only to meet with Varian giving her a flirtation look.)

Varian: But is the restraints really that necessary~?

Judy: (blushing) Y-Yes! They are! Now shut up!

Varian: Or what? You'll chain my mouth too~? Very kinky of you.

Judy: (blushing) Oh good lord, you're such a dork. Look, whatever it is you're doing, not gonna happen.

Varian: What? What do you think I'm doing~?

Judy: Obviously trying to seduce me to give you the key. I'm not falling for your lies Varain.

Varian: Aww, I remember the times you used to call me Vary~ I kinda like it better.

Judy: One word out of you, and I'm gluing them shut!

Varian: If you say so..m'lady~

(Judy growl under her breath, can't believe this. But all thoughts turn mush when Varian spread his legs apart, giving her a good view of his- She turn away quick with a red face, repeating on her mind to not fall for him. She go back to her work, trying to forget him being here. But she took a quick glance at him, seeing he is still looking at her with that same flirtation look, and it is making her heart go crazy. Her knees shake along with the beating of her heart and a red face.)

Varian: M'lady? You okay? Do you need my help with that~?

Judy: (red face) N-No! I-I-I'm fine! I'm really fine!

Varian: Hmm. I think you're getting the hots for me~, my favorite dream~

Judy: (red face) I-I don't..have the hots for you! Y-You no good, arrogant, selfish, stupid, dorky, cut-

Varian: Cut-? Cutie~?

(Judy cover her mouth along with her blushing face, this can't be happening. She can't believe this. She grab a vial that is light purple, walk to Varian and stand before him.)

Judy: (red face) That's it. I'm gluing that mouth of yours for go-

(Before she can finish her sentence, Varian move the chair forward and fell on Judy, causing her to drop the vial of it shatter to the ground. She look up and see Varian face to face with her, her face turn red by the closure between them. Varian just grow his flirtation look by the closure.)

Varian: I must say, even your face is more beautiful up close~

Judy: (red face and sweating) S-S-S-Sh-Shut u-u-up..

Varian: (smirk) Gladly~

(He lean forward, closing the distance till his lips is pressed against hers. Her eyes widen when she felt his lips on hers, this really can't be happening. She push his chest to push him off her, but she felt him nipple on her bottom lip and it weaken her strength. Then his tounge enter inside her mouth and tangle itself with hers, Judy can feel her heart going very fast and she let out a moan. They make out for a second till they are in need of air. He pull away and look at her blushing face.)

Varian: I've been dreaming about this for so long my angel~

Judy: (red face) I...i...uh...

Varian: Cat got your tounge~? Can't be cause I got yours first~

(Judy mind turn blank, completely blank. Before Varian lean in for another kiss, the door slam open, reveal his crew. He look up with a irritated face.)

Varian: Seriously!? I was in the middle of something!

Pirate 1: Sorry boss, it took us a while to found ya.

Pirate 2: Need help?

Varian: Keys are in her belt pocket, can't be lock picked.

(The pirate pull him up, one look through a blushing Judy' pocket till he find the key and unlock the chains. Varian stand up and stretch out his muscle. He motion his crew to head out, then look at Judy.)

Varian: (at her face) You know I would love to stay and catch up with you m'lady, but got to run. Hope to see you again soon, my angel.

(He lean in and give her another kiss, then walk out leaving her alone with a blushing face and a blank mind. With the crew, they enter their new ship and sail off. On the sail, Varian stare at Corona as it zoom away. One of the Pirates came to him.)

Pirate 3: That's the girl ya told us about? Yew angel?

Varian: Yes. Sometimes I wish I can take it all back, even if it means I can finally be with her.

(The pirate nodded his head. Even if Varian is still a villain, his heart never forget his angel, the one he treasured for more than his father.)