Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire

Song doesn't belong to me

-------------------------------------

(In Corona dungeon, Varian sat in the corner of his cell, away from the bars while Rudiger sat on his lap. It been nearly a month since he been here, he wonder how long will he stay, till he is old and dead? Seems like it. Then Fredric came and stand by the bars.)

Fredric: Varian.

Varian: (look at him bitterly) Hello your majesty.

Fredric: (sigh) I see you been doing well.

Varian: (snarl) Been better. What do you want? The princess have return or not?

Fredric: Now you mention it, I've restive a letter from her and she's doing well.

(Varian turn away, not caring.)

Fredric: So have you.

(His eyes widen and turn to Fredric, who pull out a lantern with a drawing of a music note and a beaker. Varian can't believe it, when he see the drawing, it must have come from Judy. Fredric open the bars and let the lantern float to Varian before closing the bars.)

Fredric: And what she wrote, I think you be suprise. Have a good night Varian, and...I'm sorry.

(He walk away, leaving Varian alone with the lantern in hands. When he is gone, Varian see a letter on the inside. He pull it out and read it.)

Varian: "Dear Varian, how are you doing? I've miss you since me and my family left. But there's been not a day since I never stop thinking of you-

(Then he hear Judy's voice as he read it.)

Judy: " and how I wish I've could have been there for you. Yes, I heard of what happen with you.

(Judy sat on the beach as she wrote the letter with her lantern by her side. Rapunzel hold her lantern with her letter to her parents.)

Judy: "I want to let you know that I'm with Rapunzel and the others in their journey to follow these black rocks, they seems to lead us to a place where they are coming from. Hopefully when we get there, when we get out of this island, I can find a way that can free your father from his ember prison.

(Judy slid the letter in her lantern, her and Rapunzel push their lantern in the sky as they float away and off the Corona.)

Judy: "During today, the gang and I found a silly looking ideal that can create a illusion of our happiness. But it's pretty cursed and try to drive us apart. My happiness? It's you Varian, the boy I care so deeply for. Guess what I'm trying to say is..

(Varian eyes widen he read the next part, he feel the beating of his heart going fast.)

Judy: "I love you Varian. I love your sweet nature, your funny jokes and attitude, and your handsome charming self. Sorry it took me a few weeks to realize that. Once I come back to Corona, we are going to be together for real and I will stay by your side in your dark days. Yours forever and more, Judy Pot."

(Varian set the letter down, with so much on his mind. Judy love him, she truly love him. Her words proves it. He look at Rudiger.)

Varian: She love me.. She really love me.

(Rudiger chitter questionliy. Varian grab him and spin around with, acting like a lovesick teenager he is, catching attention of the other prisoners and the guards.)

Varian: (laughing) She love me! She love me so much! Yes!yes! (Laughing) I never been so happy in my life! The girl I'm so in love with loves me! When I'm getting out of here, I'm never letting her out my sight! (Laughing) (then the laugh die down) If I can get out.