Forty Eight- First Zing

Thanks to my bestest best friend, Andera for this idea. Love you to bits sis!

Plot: In the world of monsters, only the vampire clan and the werewolves tribes are in a feud with each other. But what they didn't know is that the Princess of the Vampires and the Prince of the Werewloves are in a forbbiden love.

----------------------------------------------

(In the vampire clan kingdom, home to King Stuart and Queen Scarlett along with their daughter Judy, the princess. Today is the princess birthday, and the king and Queen invtie all their close friends and their family to celebrate, but Judy can tell this is the day she is suppose to choose a husband to rule by her side, which is a big annoyance to her. She rather be killed by sun light than get married. In the party, the kids in Judy's age all talk and chat while they wait for their princess to come. In the crowd, are four stowaways that enter in. One is Tom Lucitor, Prince of the underworld, the second is Miguel Rivera, a day of the dead skelaton, third is Hiro Hamada, a werewolf and the last is Varian Ruddiger, the one and only Prince of the Werewolves. They all are disguised to blend in.)

Hiro: Tom, I can't believe you talked us into this! They're gonna find out that two werewolves enter in and it will be in our head, mostly mine when King Quirin hear this!

Varian: Dad won't be proud of me for this Tom.

Tom: Oh will you two stop running with your tail between your legs. It will only be for a few hours. And to think you be used to this kind of royalty Vary.

Varian: Yeah, but not with vampires! Have you forgotten about the feud between my kind and theirs?

Tom: Again with this feuds. They really need to grow up and get over it.

(The two spilt up in two groups, Tom and Hiro and Varian and Miguel. Varian stare at the snack table where endless food is features and he can feel his stomach growl with hunger. He gulp nervous, he look both ways to be sure no one is watching this. When the coast is clear, he took a meat leg and eat it down like the wolf he is. The trumpets play, catching the others attention.)

Niguel: Presenting Her Royal highness! The Princess of the Vampire Clan! The Misterss of the Night! Princess Judy Lernore Pot the Fourth!

(The curtain open to reveal no one. The crowd gasp at this. But then someone swoop in, swinging with a rope. Then someone jumped, and landed on the ground. Straightens up is a young woman, who is like near Varian's age, dressed in pants and a blouse with a corest. That is Princess Judy of the Vampires.)

Judy: Alright party monsters! Let's get this started!

(The crowd roar loud. Tom whistle in awed.)

Tom: Wow! She's a dame she is?

Hiro: Yeah, if you can handle her blood sucking.

(Varian stare at her as she greeted her guest. Upon looking at her, he felt strange. His heart is beating so fast, his face is sweating beneath his fur, he feel shaky and a little weak. In his eyes, a flash of pink and sparkles enchant him as he stare at her. He think he been zinged, and with the princess. Judy smile at one of her friends, a smile that made Varian smile like a fool. Hiro turn to his best friends who is acting strange.)

Hiro: Vary? You okay dude?

Varian: (speaking gibberish) (silly giggle)

Miguel: I think he is broken.

Tom: (smile) Gentleman, it's obvious he is falling hard for the princess.

Miguel and Hiro: WHAT!?