Thirty Eight-Distraction

Thanks to slpytlak from Fanfiction.com for the idea. Takes place after "Capture". Song doesn't belong to me. Sini belong to Beatriz Lopez.

------------------------------------------------

(In a tavern, where even the baddist crocks took a load off with drinks, music and women for a night stand. And a certain former alchemist and his goons enter the tavern to have a drink. Peaking out of the corner, a grown Sini, Judy and Vex watch the crocks enter the tavern.)

Vex: Okay, so now what?

Sini: He have the information I need to heal my master. Just got to find a way to get it out of him.

Judy: Yeah, but the question is how? You know he's not gonna give it to you and let you walk out for turning him in to the guards.

(The two turn to Judy, Whoes eyes widen when she realize why they're looking at her. Inside, crocks and villains sat in tables with beer in hand. On a large table, Varian and his crew sat while drinking. Behind the stage curtains, Judy turn to her two friends.)

Judy: Girls, I love you two and all, but he is never gonna give me the info.

Sini: You're the only one who understand alchemy from him and have the voice that draw his attention.

Judy: He's gonna notice me! He knows I never sing on pubs like this, and he knows I don't handle around guys who manhandle me! He'll see my hair!

(Sini pull out a spell book, touch Judy's blue hair and turn to a brown shade. Judy look at a mirror to see.)

Sini: That oughta do it.

Judy: Thanks Sini. But..I don't think I can do it.

Vex: Why? Afraid he's gonna flirt you again like last time?

(Judy's face grow red when she metion it, Judy can't get the scene from their last meeting out of her head. Why does he have to make her knees weak around him? She turn to the girls.)

Judy: No, I'm not. He's just playing with me, he's like that now. He's not the Varian I know and love.

Vex: Just get in there and distract him. Me and Sini will get on his ship and look for the cure. Good luck Jude.

(The two leave. Judy let out a sigh of this, she can't believe she's doing this. She undid her hair and let it down and out and use her bangs to hide her right eye to hide her identity. The light dim down, signaling it's her part now. Varian and the crew grew quiet. Juse peak through the curtain, see Varian watching. She breathe out and sing.)

Judy: (sing) You had plenty money, 1722

(She part the curtains and walk out to the stage, and the crowds of men hoot and howler. Varian narrow his eyes at the person singing, as if he know her but can't tell cause the hair is covering her right eye.)

Judy: (sing) You let other women make a fool of you

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

get out of here and get me some money too

(Her voice remind him of someone he know well, somone he fell hard for, but her voice is sexy. He look at her eyes, and smirk, she's here and is putting a great show for him.)

Judy: (sing) You're sitting there and wondering what it's all about

You ain't got no money, they will put you out

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

Get out of here and get me some money too