Nineteen- GenderMix

Thanks to Arkham knight35 on FanFiction.com for the idea.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Judy sat next to Varian who is pouring chemicals with his goggles down. Judy have been watching him do his work and she can't say that it wasn't interesting, it was amazing. She been learning a few and understand how they work, even ask Varian a few question she's not afraid to ask. She put a hand on his cheek as she watch. Varian look up to see her, he blush when he see the way she place her hands on her cheeks. It made her look so cute. He was too busy looking at her, he didn't notice he's pouring a lot and Judy see the chemical bubbling.)

Judy: Uh..Varian? The chemical?

Varian: (daze) Hmm?

Judy: Varian! The chemical!

(Varian snap out of his love daze and look to see the chemial is bubbling big. The teens scream as it explode. Outside, smoke pop out of the Windows. Inside, they cough as the smoke clear.)

Male voice: Varian? Are you okay?

Female voice: Judy? Why do you sound so..

(They look at each other and let out another scream. Their gender is switch! Judy is a tall teen male, short brown hair with his blue bangs covering his right eye. His clothes turn to a teal blouse with a brown vest, pants and the boot and belt. Varian is a female teen with her black hair with the streak is long and it a ponytail, her outfit turn to a blue, a shirt with her apron and goggle and gloves and boots. Judy went into a panic.)

Judy: Oh my god!oh my god!oh my god! Varian, that chemical switch our gender sex! I don't want to be a male forever! What's mom, pap and the others do when they see me?!

Varian: Judy, calm down. Calm down. Deep breathe, deep breathe.

(Judy breath in and breath out, in and out till he's all calm down.)

Varian: Good. Now, I just have to create a antidote for this. It might take a while, but it might work.

Judy: Might?! Oh god!

Varian: Oh no! Don't freak out, please! Just try to stay calm.

Judy: O-Okay.

(Varian head to her desk and start to work on the antidote. Judy took a seat and watch her work. While Varian focus on working, Judy can't help but notice Varian's female body is cute. She look like a baby doll, he feel his male hormone kicking into gear as he keep staring at her. Varian look up and Judy look away with a blushing face.)

Varian: You okay?

Judy: (blushing) Y-Yeah cuti-I mean Varian! Yeah! That's what I mean! Like that!

(She look away and went back to work. Judy look back at her, and stare at her with a lovestruck look. Suddenly, Judy grab Varian and pull her to his lap.)

Varian: J-Judy? A-Are you okay?

Judy: (blushing) I-I-I can't...it's ju-just that,..you're really cute.

Varian: Oh no. Judy, your male hormone, you're not in control of them due to not a boy at birth.

Judy: (blushing) I...I...I can't...

(Varian push herself off his lap, and reach the chemical to finish. But Judy wrap his arms around her and kiss the back of her neck. She let out a gasp and a blush on her face. She pour the next chemical as it glow light red. Before she feel Judy move his lips by her ears, she slash the chemical at them. Smoke feel the lab, then clear off. In place, the two teen are back to their normal gender self. Judy still have her arms wrap around him and next to his ear. The two look at each other, then she move away from him with a blushing face.)

Judy: Uh...can we...you know..

Varian: Forget this ever happen? Yeah, totally.

Judy: Yeah...uh..I better go home, before I...I..

(She grab her bag and run out of the lab, leaving Varian alone. He sit down, hands on his face.)

Varian: That was so embrassing. (Hand behind his neck) God..I can see feel her lips.