Eighty Four- Soulmates

Soulmate AU. To know who is your soulmate, you will see a arm band of a name and symbol.
———————————————————————-
(You know the myth that if you see a name and a symbol of your soulmate, you know who will be yours for life. Judy never believed the myth, not even as a child. But it changed when she and her family enter to Corona to rest for a few months. It was a sunny day at Corona, Judy is excited, a new place to sing her voice to. But Corona is a huge land, she feel shy to sing in front of a huge crowd while standing by a fountain.)

Judy: Oh god..

Store manager: Problem ma'am?

(She look up and see a store manger from here.)

Judy: Yes, I am a traveler. And I would love to sing, but this place is too big for me.

Store manger: I see. Well, you can try Old Corona.

Judy: Old Corona?

Store Manger: Yeah. It's a small land, you have luck there.

Judy: (smiling) Thanks.

Store Manger: Glad I can help.

(Judy grab her tambourine and put Odette in her head. But then she felt a stab of pain in her arm. She roll up her sleeve on her right arm, an she see a name that said "Varian" with a moon symbol. She look confused of this. Who is Varian? She shrugged and head to Old Corona. At the same time, Varian head to Corona get more metal and gear for a project he is working on. When he felt a pain in his left arm. He pull up his sleeve and see a name that said "Judy" with a teardrop symbol. He look confuse of this.)

Varian: Judy? Who is Judy? (Sigh) Don't tell me this is a 'soulmate' thing.

(He walk away, letting it go. A few hours later. He came back to Old Corona with a crate of metal. He is smiling, ignoring the soulmate thing on his left arm. It's all nothing but fake stories to get lovers. Till he heard a singing voice from not far. He look to see a group of farmers watching something. He get pass them, out in the open. When he see what all are watching, his crate dropped and his face pull a look. In the middle, Judy is singing and dancing with Odette, smiling. His arm burned, he look at his left arm to see the name is glowing light teal color. He then look at Judy. She is his soulmate? His arm is burning and glowing, she have to be.)

Varian: She is my soulmate?

(Judy feel her arm burning as the name glow a light blue color. Judy ignore it, trying to not let it ruin her performance. After it is over, she bowed at the farmers who love her singing. She left Old Corona, the name stopped glowing. Varian watch her leave, he pull a smitten face.)

Varian: She's my soulmate.

(The next day, Varian is trying hard to focus on his work, but all he can think about is Judy, his soulmate. But due to thinking too much of Judy, he accidentally pour the chemical too much, causing a explosion. He and Rudiger leave the house as smoke leave out. He cough it out. Then he heard singing and his arm burning.)

Varian: It's her, my soulmate.

(He run off to see her again, Rudiger follow him. He saw a group, watching Judy singing. He try to get through to watch her, but they are locked tight. Till he spot a tree, he come up with a idea. He run there, climb up and hang on a branch. He can see Judy singing and dancing, he lean his face against his fist and watch with a lovestruck look. After a while, the farmers leave and Judy sit under the tree Varian is still on. Suddenly, the branch Varian is still on begin to break. It snap Varian out of his love trance. The branch break fully and both fell on Judy. Judy get up with leaf on her.)

Judy: The heck?! What were you- Ow!

(Her arm is burning hard. She look at her arm to see the mark is glowing. She look at Varian who is getting up. His arm burned as well. Both stare at each other eyes.)

Judy: You're my soulmate?

Varian: As you are mine.

(Judy face turn fully red as she look away. Varian face is red too. Rudiger and Odette watch the two teen who are acting shy. They reach out to touch their hands, both names glow light pink as they are touched. The legend is true. They both smile at each other, they are soul mates for life.)