Eighteen- First Song

Thanks to slpytlak from Fanfiction.com for the idea. Song doesn't belong to me. take place in Chapter 12.

----------------------------------------

(Varian have a crate fill with vial sets and metal gears from Corona. He have a huge project in mind, and hope to be a great success. He walk past the villagers, they glare at him with distrust. He frown of this, he is known to be dangerous around others.)

Varian: (sigh) Sometimes I wish I had at least a friend around my age to talk to.

(He walk past several others. Before he can make it home, he hear singing, a beautiful singing.)

Voice: (sing) I lose my way, no ones cares

The words I say, no one hears

My life it seems

Is a world of dreams

( He stop and look for the sorce of the singing. He turn around and see a group of farmers circle around. He became curious to what is going on. He head to the farmers to see who's singing.)

Voice: (sing) Deep in the night, you'll find me

Dream and you're right behind me

Stay, if you will stay

We'll Dream the night away

( He walk past the farmers, pushing softly as he made it to the end. He look at the center and what he saw, he drop the crate of his stuff, his jaws dropped and eyes widen at what he see. In the center, is a young teenage girl, around his age, singing in a beautiful voice while she dance.)

Judy: (sing) Dreams to dream, in the dark of the night

When the world goes wrong, I can still make it right

I can see so far in my dreams

I'll follow my dreams

Untill they come true

( He stare at her in a trance, she is beautiful and her voice is enchanting too. His heart beat so fast, all air in him is not working, his face is red and sweating and feel weak on the knees.)

Judy: (sing) There is a star waiting to guide us

Shining inside us, when we close our eyes!

Come with me, you will see what I mean

There's a world inside, no one else ever sees

You will go so far in my dreams

Somewhere in my dreams

Your dreams will come true

( She dance in grace. She pick up her baby swan as it dance up her arm, making her laugh. Varian can swear her laugh is like butterflies flapping on his ears, enough to make butterflies in his stomach form.)

Varian: Sweet alchemy...a beautiful angel..

(In his eyes, she is by far the most enchanting angel he ever seen. The swan jump off with a flap of it wings, and the girl goes back to her performance.)

Judy: (sing) Don't let go, if you stay close to me

In my dreams tonight, you will see what I see

Dreams to dream, as near as can be

Inside you and me, that always come true

Inside you and me, that always come true!

( After that, she and the swan bow. The farmers applaud loud at her performance, they even toss coins at her. She get up and geniuses to them with a smile.)

Judy: Please, no need for that. Just hearing you all love my songs is rewwardful enough.

(The farmers all left, the girl pick up the swan and place her on her head as she walk away. Varian stood still in his place, staring at the girl that is walking away. His face pull out a goofy, lovesick smile, eyes half-lidded with hearts on them, a blush on his face with his heart going fast. Looks like he is in love with her.)