Thriteen- Nightmare

(In the grand ballroom of Corona, Citizens dance across the room with their partners, music is play with grace. It was one of Rapunzel's gathering for the founding of Corona, she invited everyone, Eugene, the thugs at the Snuggling Duckling, Lance, and even Varian who is sitting away from the crowd. He didn't even plan on coming here, when he have plans to do to solve the mystery a of the black rocks with alchemy, but Rapunzel beg him to come and take a break. So he give in and agree to come. Now he is dressed in a fancy suit instead of his alchemy gear, and it feels tight and itchy right now, but it was his father when he was his age. And he didn't even feel like socializing with others, so he sit away from the others. Rapunzel, in her pink dress, walk to him.)

Rapunzel: Varian? Aren't you having fun?

Varian: If being crowaded in a ballroom with millions is fun, then no.

Rapunzel: Oh don't be like that Varian. You agree to come, or should I put in the eyes.

Varian: No! No way!

Rapunzel: Look, if it makes you feel okay. Why not dance with me? Eugene is talking to my dad anyway.

(So he grab her hands, then she pull him up, drag him to the dance floor and dance with him. He become very nervous, cause he never lean how to dance and doesn't want to step on her feet. Rapunzel see this, let out a motherly smile.)

Rapunzel: Hey. Don't be nervous. Just focus on me, let your fear move.

(She move slowly, he follow her motion. Soon his nervousness fade away as he get the hang of it. Soon he dance along with Rapunzel.)

Rapunzel: See? You got this!

Varian: Y-Yeah..

(Then at the corner of his eyes, he see a blur of blue and brown. He look everywhere, till he see it. Standing is Judy, dressed in the loveliest blue and yellow dress he even seen. Her hair is up with row of moonflowers holding her hair and blue shoes. Soon all his breath have fade away as he stare at her. She looks so breathtaking, he feel his heart throbbing hard against his chest the more he stare at her. He left Rapunzel and walk straight to Judy. He tap her on the shoulder, she turn and face him and smile.)

Judy: Varian? Wow, you look so dashing.

Varian: Well you look so beautiful. I didn't think you be here.

Judy: My family are ask to perform here. And I got drag into this.

Varian: Good, so that means I won't be alone. (Bow) May I have this dance m'lady?

Judy: (curtsied) You may my alchemy friend.

(He took her hand, walk to the dance floor and soon the two teens dance along with the others. They were staring in each other eyes, not watching where they're dancing. It was like they're in their own little world. Varian feel himself feeling warm and calm each time he look in her eyes, her crystal blue eyes. Judy smile at him, one that could easily make him melt. They dance slowly as they still stare in each other's eyes. Varian feel like he need to tell her something, so he let out a sigh.)

Varian: (sigh) Judy, there's...there's something I need to tell you.

Judy: What is it?

Varian: I...I...I... Judy, I lo-

(Suddenly, a scream is heard. They turn and see a scatter of people running around, and suprisily, black rocks popping out of the ground. Varian held Judy close to protect her, as black rocks pop out and surrounded everyone. He look up and see Eugene and Cassandra running from the rocks, but they block their way and trapped them. He turn to Rapunzel, who is scared to the bones, but her hair didn't react to the rocks this time, she's hepless now as the rocks trapped her. He look at Judy, only to find she's missing. Frantic, he look around for her.)

Varian: Judy! Judy! Judy where are you?!

(He run pass the rocks and screaming people to find Judy, his heart is beating threatenly with fear.)

Varian: JUDY! Speak so I can find you!

Voice: Son..

Varian: Wha? Dad?

Voice: Varian!

Varian: Judy!

(He run fast to find the sorce of the voices, and see their from different directions. Like he have to choose which to go. His mind told him to go to his dad, but his heart choose Judy. Then, his heart won him over. He run to Judy's. And the ballroom change to his lab. He stop to see it didn't change the last time he was here, but when he turn to face the amber to expect his father still there, instead in his place is Judy. His heart break into shatters, the love of his life, trapped in a amber prison he created. He run at the amber and break down.)

Varian: JUDY! No!no!no!no! No! NO! Not my angel! (Sobbing) My sweet angel.. My sweet Judy...

Voice: It's all your fault.

(He hear a voice behind him, he turn and see his dad staring cold at him.)

Quirin: I told you you weren't ready for it, but you don't listen. I order you to stay away from the rocks, but never obey my words. Now you brought yourself to this, you're not my son. She will never love you for what you done. It's all your fault.

Varian: D-Dad! No! I-I didn't mean it! I-I..

Rapunzel: You threaten to hurt those I care, you threaten to attack my kingdom, your home. She will never love you for this. It's all your fault.

Varian: Ra-Rapunzel! Y-You broke your promise! Y-You-

Cassandra: So a promise to you is more important than a promise to your love ones? You're selfish, selfish and naive. She will never love you for your selfishness.

Eugene: And because it's your fault.

Varian: I-I-I didn't..

(Soon the lab is filled with voices telling him all is his fault, and that Judy is never going to love him.)

Varian: Judy wasn't here when it happens! Don't you all dare bring her into this!

(He felt a hand on his shoulder and turn to see Judy staring at him in a dark way, and the sight made him hurt.)

Judy: Wish I never promise you to come back to Corona for you. You're nothing but a monster.

(With that word, black rocks fill the lab till one impale Varian in the heart. With a scream, Varian jointed up from his cell bed and panted. That motion jump Rudiger off and he move back. Varian place a hand in his heart, flash still here and his own heart is beating hard against his rib cage. He look around and see he's still in his prison cell, everything has been nothing but a bad dream. He sat up and lean his back against the wall as he panted. Rudiger jump up and sat on his lap. It been nearly few weeks since the battle he create, Rapunzel and her friends left to find the rocks and he heard that Judy join them, to find the cure to help free his father. He broke down and cry, he don't know how long will he stay here. But he don't know how long will Judy forgive him, and that she will never know how much he loves her.)