Thirty One-AU part 2

Part two of chapter six.

-----------------------------------------------

(Down underground, on a passageway. Light shine on the tunnel, coming in is Flynn and Judy. After what Judy did to the thugs was amazing, who know even they have dreams as well? He let out a smile as he turn to her.)

Flynn: Got to say, what you did there was pretty impressive.

Judy: I know! (Clear throat) I know. So Flynn, where you from?

Flynn: Sorry m'lady, I don't do back stories of my life. However I am interred in yours. Now I know I'm not supposed to mention the hair.

Judy: Nope.

Flynn: Of the other.

Judy: Uh ha.

Flynn: Frankly I'm more concerned about the duck.

Judy: Swan. (Odette glare at him)

Flynn: Goose. But what I want to know is if you want to see the lantern so badly, why haven't you gone there before?

(Judy stare at him, how is she suppose to tell him about that? That she haven't gone because of her mother telling her the danger of the outside worl? She look down for a second.)

Judy: Well,..you see-

(But that the ground shake. They see light heading their way on the tunnel.)

Judy: Flynn? Flynn!?

(Flynn grab her hand and they run off while Judy hold her hair. They reach the end of the tunnel, out in the open. But stopped when they reach the cliff edge. Down below them, a door open and the Stabbington Brothers and they are mad.)

Judy: Who's that?

Flynn: They don't like me.

(The guards came out and they are mad.)

Judy: Who's that?

Flynn: They don't like me either.

(Running past the guards is a gray horse with a black mane and he is very mad.)

Judy: Who's that?!

Flynn: Let's assume here that everyone around here doesn't like me!

(Judy shove her frying pan to him, lasso her hair to a rock. Once she make sure it's secure tight, she jump off and swing to the other edge of the cliff. Flynn turn to the guards that are heading to him. In a panic, he use the pan to beat the guards knocking them unconiuos. Flynn is amazed.)

Flynn: Wow! I gotta get me one of these!

(The horse held a sword on his mouth, Flynn held the pan and the two fight in battle. Flynn dodge the horse attack, but he knock the pan out his hand.)

Flynn: UH...two out of three?

(Judy lasso her hair and grab Flynn hand. He turn to the horse and jump off. Flynn see the brothers with their sword, about to slice him, but he pull himself up and they miss him. He landed on the lower part of a cliff. Judy turn to and see the horse walking across a plank to get across.)

Flynn: M'lady! Jump!

(She jump off, she landed but only by the edge and about to fell, if Flynn haven't caught her and pull her up. While crossing the plank, the horse step on a plank that hold the dam together and it break, causing the dam to break and flood of water came and wipe the guards, the horse and the brothers away. The two run off away from the flood, till they see a cave. They enter inside, but the water enter too, rising the cave. Inside the water rise, they move deeper in but stopped at a dead end. The water rise to the knees. Flynn dive into the water to find a exist, Judy use her pan to to break open one, but no use. Flynn emerged from the water, try to push the rocks out, but then he let out a scream of pain. He look at his hand to see a cut on his hand and a cut torn the glove Palm. He dive in one last time, then came back up.)

Flynn: It's no use. I can't see anything.

(Judy frown, but she refuse to accept. She dive in, only for Flynn to go after her and pull her up. She cough.)

Flynn: It's on use. It's pitch black down there.

(Judy stood still, fear and guilt reach her body. They're going to die here bacuse of her. Her mother is right, the world is dangerous.)

Judy: Th-This is all my fault. (Tears) Mother was right, I should have never come out in the first place. (Tears) I-I'm so sorry Flynn. I'm sorry.

(Judy let out a cry while the water rises to their neck. Flynn look at her sympathy, looking away and let out a sigh.)

Flynn: Varian.

Judy: W-What?

Varian: My real name is Varian Ruddiger. Just want to let you know.

Judy: (sniff) I have magic hair that glows when I sing.

Varian: What?

(Judy's eyes widen in realization, how could she forget her power? She turn to Varian while water still rises.)

Judy: I have magic hair that glows when I sing!

(The water rises up to their face. Judy didn''t stop when she begin to sing.)

Judy: (sing) Flower gleam and glow

Let your powers shine

(The water consumed the whole cave as they held their breathe and dive under water. Judy's hair glow a bright blue, Varian look shocked of this. The hair glow to a pile of rocks. They swim there and together they pull the rocks out of the way before the glow fade away and darkness grow. Then they fell out of the cave and into a river. They emerged out of the water and lay on the ground as they coughed and breath in the air. Judy get up with a huge smile.)

Judy: We're alive, we made it!

(She get up to get her hair out of the water. Varian lay there in pure shock.)

Varian: Her hair glows.

(Odette stare at him while he is freaked out.)

Judy: Varian.

Varian: Her hair actually glows.

Judy: Varian.

Varian: Why does her hair glows!?

Judy: Varian!

Varian: What?!

Judy: It doesn't just glow.

(He get up and held his hand with the cut. Odette look at him with a smirk, Varian notice it.)

Varian: Why is she smiling at me?