One- Dress

Judy let out a gasp as Cassnadra tighten up the corest on a spare lady in waiting dress, one that fit Judy's size.

Judy and Cassandra made a bet not so long ago that if Judy beat Cassandra in a arrow match, she get a free sword fighting lesson. But Cass beat her, Judy have to wear a lady in waiting dress for the whole day while on the day for the Prime Minister visit. And sadly, Judy lost and have to face the dress, which she hates wearing dresses.

Cassandra tie the lace and put on the veil on Judy's head, step back to get a good look. "I got to say, you make a lovely lady-in-waiting Jude." Cassandra smiled with her arms crossed.

Judy turn around, which is difficult with the corest being too tight and on a skirt that is so long she can't see her boots. She glare at her. "Not funny Cass." She snarled. "I look like a fool." She raise her arms up.

"We have a bet, I win and you have to wear this for a whole day." Cassandra smirked at her.

"I hate you so much." Judy said.

"Love you too." Cassandra replied jokey.

Judy turn around, pick up her dress skirt and walk to the door. Ready to get this day over with and go back to wearing her pants.

Cassandra let out a smirk of this. But what Judy doesn't know is that she ask Varian to come to the castle to help set up everything, like from the expo. She have a good feeling of this day.

Judy came to Rapunzel, with a mad look on her face.

Rapunzel turn around and see Judy dressed up. "Oh! Judy! You look so beautiful!" Rapunzel exclaimed. "You taking Cass place for today?" She ask her.

Judy face pull a sarcastic look. "Yeah, I'm the new lady-in-waiting while Cass is being lazy!" She yell with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Hey, you lost the bet." Cassandra told her, as she came in.

"Bet?" Rapunzel raise her eyebrow. "You two made a bet?" She act a little suprise of this.

Judy let out a groan. "Yes." She said. "So, what do I have to do as your lady-in-waiting?" She curtsy to her.

Rapunzel think and look around for something for Judy yo work on. "Hmm.." Till she came up with something. "Think you can set up tables? For the Prime Minster?" She ask politely.

Judy roll her eyes, of course. She pick up her skirt and start walking. When she's out of ear, Rapunzel turn to Cassandra with a smirk. "You did that on purpose, did you?" She ask smirkingly.

"You know me too well Raps." Cassandra replie back with a smirk of her own.

Coming through the castle hallways, Varian came with a huge smile at his face. He have a bag filled with alchemy chemicals and inventions for the job.

He enter the dining hall, where he saw Judy setting up plates and silverware on the table. His face turn red when he see Judy in the dress like Cassandra wear, he never admit it, but she looks so beautiful in that dress.

Judy straighten up, and saw Varian. "Varian! Am I glad you're here!" She walk to him, lifting her skirt up and rant on. "I been having the worse day ever!! Can't believe Cass make me wear this thing! It's very tight, itchy, and I can barely breathe in this thing! It's torture! Right Varian!?" She look at Varian.

He stare at her with a red face, feeling his heart going fast for him to breathe and feel sweaty. He couldn't look away from her, too memories by her beauty.

Judy look at him with concern in her. "Varian? Are you okay?" She ask with concern in her voice.

Varian's face full red and look away from her. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine! Really fine! Totally fine! Fine and dandy!! Fine as a fiddle! Absolutely fine!!" He said frantically.

"Varian?" Judy voice made him flinch. "Is there's something bothering you?" She can tell something is wrong.

Varian didn't face her, still blushing. "N-No! I'm fin! Really fine! Totally fine! Fine and dandy! Fine as a-"

"Varian!" She interuped him, it made him turn to face her. "Will you calm down?" She ask him. "Are you really sure you're fine?"

His whole face make him look like he is a tomato, he gulped in his mouth. "I'm fine! Really and totally fine! I-It's not like I am so fascinated that you're wearing that dress or-" He slap a hand over his mouth before he can talk more.

He look at Judy who have her eyes widen and her cheeks turn bright red, redder than her rosy cheeks. She look away. "Uh-Uh..thanks Varian..It's..." She gulped nervously. "Really sweet of you."

They both chuckle in a nervous manner, face still red. By the other side of the door, Rapunzel and Cassandra watches wth huge grins on their face."

"I ship them so hard!" Rapunzel whispered.

"I ship them first!" Cassandra whispered back.