Thirty- Princess

(It was a sunny, warm day, the perfect day for a nice outing. The Royal Family is having the king and queen of Rivara over for a Royal picnic, as with Rapunzel, she invited her friends to join. But for Judy, she decline the offier and Rapunzel understand fully. Speaking of Judy, she is sitting on the fountain with Odette as she write a new song on her notebook. She have a good feeling about this one as she let out a huge smile. Varian came while rowing a cart of metal parts and wheels, he stopped when he see Judy sitting on the edge of the fountain looking at her notebook. She hum notes to hear the tune, let out a smile and write. Varian place a hand on his cheek while leaning on the cart handle and let out a goofy lovestruck smile. Rudiger pop up from the gear of metal and stare at his friend, he roll his eyes at this, again his owner is acting like a lovesick puppy that can't even confess his feelings. Then the mood broke when a loud voice is heard.)

?: This is a dump! Who use this rag for?!

(Varian snap out of his love trance and turn to see a girl, close to his and Judy's age, brown curly hair in pigtails, light tan skin, green eyes and dressed in a green dress that look like she's a royal. She shout at the seamster while holding a light blue fabric.)

Seamster: B-But Princess Clovara, this is one of my fabric I use for the princess dress.

Clovara: This doesn't look like one for the not so lost princess! This is a dump!

(Varian frown and narrow his eyes at the scene, not liking her attitude. Guess a princesses can be a snobby brat at most time. Judy hear the scene, put her notebook down and turn to see Clovara yelling at the baker too. She glare with disgust. She get up and head to her. Varian see Judy walking to her, he start to get worried for her. Judy reach Clovara and yell at her.)

Judy: Hey! (Clovara turn to her) What did those people ever do to you?!

Clovara: Silence little worm! I am the princess!

Judy: Yeah! Princess of being a totally spoiled brat!

(The owners gasp at this, no one ever stood up to the princess like that. Even Varian look suprise of this.)

Clovara: Why you.. I am Clovara, Princess of Rivara! And you have no right to talk to me like that! I'll have my daddy hear this and have you arrested!

Judy: Yeah, sure, go ahead. I'm sure Rapunzel will love to hear one of her friends get arrested for straighten up a snobby princess that have no right to harass these good people.

(The owners are amazed of how she say, Varian smile big of this, he never knew Judy can be so sassy and tough too. Clovara glare at Judy who have her arms cross. She walk to her, then push her to the ground. The people gasp at this, Varian gridded his teeth of how the princess is treating his angel. But Judy get up and stand tall over Clovara.)

Judy: So ahead, push me all you want, but I won't stand by while you hurt everyone's feelings. You're nothing but a spoiled brat.

(Clovara is panting between her teeth, anger at another girl talking back to her. She push her harder, ad even grab her hair and pull on it. Judy Yelp in pain, and that's what made Varian snap. He rush to the girls, and he grab her dress and throw her to the ground.)

Varian: Don't you dare hurt my princess like that! Ever!

(Judy eyes widen and have a blush on her cheek. Did he call her his princess? Clovara get up and have tears in her eyes.)

Clovara: You big meanie!

Varian: Oh really? Coming from a brat that have no respect for others! You come near her, and I turn you into the monster you are with my formulas! Get that you brat!?

(Clovara was crying, she run to the castle while yelling daddy. Varian breath a sigh at this. Judy tap him on the shoulder, he turn to face her.)

Judy: Call me a princess?

Varian: (blushing) I-I-I...well I...uh... I mean..the way you stand up to...and the way you... It just...I...

Judy: (giggle) Just out of thought?

Varian: Uh.. Y-Yeah! Just..out of thought! I mean it's not like I did call you cause I- I mean..I wasn't thinking when she-...u-uh..(sigh) I didn't know what came over me. Sorry for that. And sorry for the way she grab your hair, it just made me mad to see someone treat you like that.

Judy: It's okay. Someone need to put her in her place anyway. But thanks for that.

Varian: Y-You're welcome. Uh..can we forget the "princess" deal?

Judy: Yeah sure. (Hear her parents) I gotta go. (Grab her notebook and place Odette on her head) See you tomorrow Vary?

Varian: You know it Jude!

(Judy smile at him, and walk off and back her family's inn. While she's out of sight, Varian let out a sigh and lean on the cart. Rudiger stare at him with a raise eyebrow and a smirk, he hear him call Judy his princess. Varian just glare at him.)

Varian: Don't look at me like that. (Rudiger chitter to him) Of course I know what I said, yes I call Judy my princess, maybe because the way she stood up for herself and for others, it proves she's more than some traveler. She's a princess in my eyes.

(He pull the cart and head back to Old Corona. With the event still in his mind and Judy as well.)