Ninety One- Alchemist

Judy's view of Varian.
———————————————
When he fell on me, I was really mad that this guy was watching me from the branch of a tree and I didn't know. Already my third day here in Corona. But he turn out to be a nice guy. He is cute, pretty handsome and a bit weird at first. He told me he is a alchemist, a person who study alchemy, I remember reading a few in some books. He have a raccoon which is super cute and his a lichen skills are breath taking. He truly is a alchemist.
———————————————
For weeks, I been watching him do his work. I ask with no hesitation and didn't get too annoying. This is the first real human being I ever talked to and we feel like we've become friends. I keep hearing other saying he is dangerous, but they don't know him like I have. He is funny, kind, willing help and love to prove what he can do. Never afriad of putting himself in risk and love to be smart too. Maybe I can talk my family into staying a bit more, I'm starting to like this alchemist.
———————————————
At the expo, is where he is gonna show his best invention and I get to support him all the way. I know he can win this, he already proven himself. But for some reason, I didn't see him anywhere at the expo. Maybe he got late or have to do some double checking on his work? No, it's not like him to turn down. After a while, I spotted him in the castle. Turns he was doing Cassandra's chores so she can do her guards duties, if she become his assistant for his work. At first, I thought he was being nice, till it hit me. He was doing all of this to impress her! He tried to deny it, but I can tell from the way he look. He really like her, even if she is older than him. At the expo presitation, I see Cass over there with that St. Croix guy. There's something about him that doesn't set right with me. I frown in sadness when I see that Cassandra chose her duties over his request, after all he did for her. After all the presitation and Rapunzel, it was his turn. But his new assistant is a old short man. He announce his invention. I am amazed by it and how it can make a new element, I knew he is smart enough to prove himself. He pull out a beautiful element, my heart stopped when he made it after me. Till he got kicked out and his own work almost hurt everyone. He came to me, he told me that why he named this element after me, it cause I never doubt him at the start. He gave the element to me, in a form of a bracelet. Which is true, I never doubt my alchemist.
———————————————
Over the past months, we become very close, so close it feels like almost a year. I've never been so happy. Over time, I learn so much of his life and of his family and his friend. In return I told him about mine, how I had to deal with my overprotective family when I almost hurt myself, and meeting my family of band members, my reckless behiover and Odette, my little swan friend. He is more tan I thought when I met him. He is bold, kind, compassiotive and the sweetist being alive. I wanted to stay with him, but it won't work. Soon me and my family will go away and my life will go back as it once was, my family over my neck again. The more I think of this, the more I wish I can stay with him. My closet friend, my alchemist.
———————————————
The black rocks are popping in and out like rabbits. Turning Old Corona into a graveyard of stone. My buddy is determined to put a stop of this and save his home, and I am willing to help him. He keep telling me it's too dangerous, but danger isn't a problem with me. He is more important than getting hurt again. Over time, we experiment the rocks, but they won't break, he did told me that he helped Rapunzel with her hair, unbreakable like these rocks. I support him and stay by his side till the end of the day. Till it was all too good to be true. My family told me that we are going back on traveling, I didn't want to go again. I like staying here, I like visiting Old Corona, and I like visiting him. But they refuse and told me that we are leaving. I told him that I have to leave him when I didn't want to. So I made a pinky promise with him that I will return to Corona for him. I looked back, with a heavy heart. Good bye my alchemist.
———————————————
I keep hearing these rumors of him destorying Corona. It can't be true. He would never harm a living soul, now even have the gut to experiment Rudiger. Rapunzel and her crew was in the same town me and my family are rested on. So I confront her of this, and what she said is too much for me. He is not a monster! I became so angry at her for this. Is he more important than the rest? Guess not. Royals never care about anyone but their own kind. But the next day, I want to come with her. I want to find the answer to get his father back. Only if I get back alive my parent told her. Hang on, I'm coming my alchemist.
———————————————
During all these crazy travels, maybe more crazier than mine to be honest. I finally can be a real human being, away from my family. My alchemist wold be head over heels of what I have seen and experienced. But sadly, I got stuck on a island after a storm crash our caravan and we are cast out. At least it wasn't bad. Other than those leaf creatures, they seems nice in the end. And Hook Foot fell in love with a mermaid, I can't believe this. A real mermaid! I thought they are only fake! But seeing the two make me think of my alchemist. I can't be in love with him, he is only my friend. But I was wrong. Rapunzel found a idol that can show your happiness. By the time I took it away, I seen what my happiness is. My alchemist, he is my happiness. I wanted to believe he is here, and he still love me, but it's nothing but fake. Now I had another promise, I will be ther for him when I come back for him. My alchemist, my handsome prince, my true love, my Varian. I will not give up till he is happy again.