Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain

Superhero AU.

Plot: Judy Pot is a sophomore student in Corona College, with good grades, good friends and a good boyfriend, but she have a secret that no one knows. She's the superheroine Siren, wit the power of the sea and ocean. She fight crimes when no one can handle it, and try to stop the villains of a secret organization to take control of the city. Including a super villain from the organization, Vaultmore, a villain with the power to control and bend metal. Who been a thorn on her side with his interfering and flirting at her nonstop. But what she doesn't know is Vaultmore is Varian Ruddiger, a fellow sophomore student in college who is madly in love with Judy and works for the organization to free his father from his coma.

---------------------------------------

(Running to the doors, Judy open the door with her body and race to her class. She slid the hallways and made it to a door. She open and enter, but the class is filled with students and the teacher.)

Ms. Wyold: You're late Ms. Pot.

Judy: Sorry, forgot to set up my alarm.

(Wyold roll her eyes and motion Judy to take her seat. Judy let out a nervous laugh as she head to her desk, took a sit next to Varian, who is leaning against his knuckle holding his cheek and looking at her with a dreamy look. Judy groan and cover her face with her hands.)

Varian: Rough morning?

Judy: Oh you have no idea Vary.

Varian: Hey, uh. I still got some breakfect bars from this morning. Want some? I got raspberry, Apple cinnamon and blueberry.

Judy: Rasp me up.

(Varian reach his backpack, pull out a bar and hand it to Judy who eat it while watching Wyold teaching the class about the biology of marine life. Judy took a few notes while finish eating her bar. Varian just stare at her, with the same dreamy face. He just can't stop himself, she's so perfect in his eyes, flaws and all.)

Wyold: Mr. Ruddiger! Pay attention!

Varian: Y-Yes ma'am. Sorry.

(He go to writing notes with Judy. Sometimes, he would take a look at her and smile at how hard she is focus. Next is chemicary, a subject Judy's having trouble with, but lucky for her Varian is always her lab partner when she needed help. The two carefully pour a chemical into a vial. When the door slam open, causing Varian to drop the chemical in the ground in startle. Walking in is Rivar Well, the campus most popular student in Corona College. Girls swoon at the sight of him as he enter. He spot Judy, walk to her and give her a kiss on the lip.)

Rivar: How's my little mermaid hanging?

Judy: A lot better now that you're here my darling. (Giggle)

(Varian glare at Rivar in a jealous rage, he hate Rivar for taking Judy away from her. He may be popular and have good looks and from a rich family, but he never understand Judy like he does.)

Varian: Yeah, great and all. But we have work that needs to be done. (Snarl at him)

Rivar: Oh, stop it Ruddiger. Let me enjoy time with my angel Judy.

(She let out a blush at this, while Varian stare dagger at him. Only he can call Judy his angel, no one else. Unknown to the students and the couple, Varian can see the chair Judy is sitting bending backwards. She fell, but Varian is lucky to catch her.)

Varian: You okay Jude?

Judy: Yeah. Strange, how the chair bend like that?

Varian: Y-Yeah.