Forty Seven- She's Mine

Cartoonaroll Modern AU.

--------------------------------------------

(At the gym, Judy and her friend Destiny, daughter of Murdoc Niccals who is the leader of Gorillaz and Judy's father 2D's friend. They tie a banner for the up coming Valentine homecoming dance. Judy let out a sigh of this.)

Judy: Stupid dance, stupid Valentine Day.

Destiny: Oh stop being so bitchy Pot. It's just a dance.

Judy: Yeah, a dance where everyone will get a valentine and I don't. Valentine is nothing but a stupid holiday to get excuse to get some romance with flowers, candy and pointless gift.

Destiny: Hey, if you're lucky, you can get a valentine too.

(She said with a grin, with a thought of who would be Judy's Valentine. Judy scoff it.)

Judy: Who in the right mind would be my date and Valentine?

Voice: Oh m'lady~!

(They heard a voice, look down and see Varian who is waving at Judy. Destiny nodded, defiantly him. She knews that he have the biggest crush on Judy, in fact, the whole school and the seniors know thanks to Rapunzel, but Judy doesn't. She doesn't know that the whole school is playing Cupid on them. Judy wave a little.)

Judy: Hey Vary. What brings you here?

Varian: What? Can't I come and visit my most favoritest girl in the world?

Judy: Not when she is working.

Destiny: I'll handle it Pot. Go and spend some time with him, you need the break.

Judy: You sure Destiny?

Destiny: Uh, yeah. Now go.

Judy: Alright. You better catch me!

(Varian doesn't know what she meant, but he get the message when he see her about he jump. He rush fast as she jump off and he catch her in his arms. She smile bright that give him butterflies.)

Judy: Thank you my alchemy buddy. (Jump off)

(She walk away and out of the gym. Varian run after her, catching up. Judy sat on the court yard bench and took out her music book to write music notes. Varian sit next to her, she feel his knees close to her's and it made her face red.)

Varian: So..what your next song? You're really talented.

Judy: Oh! Well...trying to write a song for my graduation party. All my family are gonna be there with the others.

Varian: Speaking of graduation. Where you gonna go to after high school?

Judy: To a music university. I heard there's a collage for gifted musican and thinking of going there. What about you?

Varian: To a music collage? But I might not see you again.

Judy: Hey, it won't be like that. I can still come visit you and talk through phone and online.

Varian: I don't want it like that. I want to be with you forever, I don't think I can live without being with you.

Judy: Vary, what are you saying?

(She look confused and unease of this. Varian got down on one knee, took her hand and look her in the eyes.)

Varian: What I'm saying is.. Will you be my valentine and my date for the dance?

(Judy look shock and surprise at this, her best friend us asking her to be his date. She feel warm all of a sudden and feel butterflies in her stomach it's making her sick. She croak a sob.)