Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega

Alpha and Omega AU. Song doesn't belong to me.

Plot: In a far away land, werewolves lived in peace and harmony from the human eyes. Varian, a alpha of his father pack is told to find a mate for life, but Varian never wanted to have a mate. Till one night he caught sight of a lovely omega white wolf with stunning blue eyes.
——————————————————————-

Gerhard: Really Var, can you just give it a rest?

Varian: No way Gery, this is the final straw.

(Sneaking away from a huge mansion, Varian, a black werewolf with golden eyes, and Gerhard, another black werewolf with golden eyes as well, both run away and head to their town. Varian is a alpha like his father, while Gerhard is a beta, tonight is suppose to be the night Varian will choose a alpha mate for life to carry pups but Varian decided to go away for a while. Gerhard is there to be sure he doesn't get into trouble again like the last time.)

Gerhard: But your dad is gonna get mad if he finds out you sneak out.

Varian: So? It's better than being tied down with some silly alpha girl. I can take over the pack on my own.

Gerhard: But the tradition of a alpha to find a mate..

Varian: One more word of that and you are a wet dog for life.

(And that shut Gerhard up. Downtown is a club, where those who want to get away from ranks can enjoy. There are music, partying, gambling, drinks, anything you can imagine. Inside, several werewolves are watching the band performed while some are dancing and howling. Waitress served the customer's drinks, food and rest are gambling their money away. It's a paradise for the whole town.)

Miko: (a white werewolf with white eyes) Say Rust, what's eating?

Rusty: (a orange werewolf with golden eyes) Huh? Oh, sorry. It's Al.

Miko: Your omega mate? How is she?

Rusty: She's expecting her pups to come soon. Lately she been moody, really hungry and so tired.

Miko: Oh. Don't worry, she's be okay. But hey, you're gonna be a pap!

(Rusty let out a smile. Walking to them is a female black wolf with red eyes.)

Sinny: Hey, where's Varian?

(Both male shrugged. Sinny huffed out in annoyance. Over at the buffet table, with food for Wolves like deer meat, cow, bacon, steak and many you can name of, a female orange werewolf with golden eyes grab a huge steak and eat it.)

Opal: (a gray werewolf with gray eyes) Geez, are you that hungry? You're not even pregnant with pups.

Fern: Let me eat what I want to eat.

Juliet: (a brown werewolf with golden eyes) (laugh) Oh Fern.

(By the countertop, a male brown werewolf with gray eyes clean the countertop of the booth. Sinny walk to him.)

Sinny: Where is Varian?

Clyde: No clue ma'am. Why ask?

Sinny: (blushing) Well,..

Clyde: ma'am, you are an omega, he is the alpha. You know the rules that an omega and a alpha can't be mates.

Sinny: (frown) I know..

Clyde: Hey, at least Gerhard the beta, you got luck with him.

(Sinny glare at him with growling teeth. He back away. Then they hear the sound of a howl. All turn their head and see Varian with Gerhard by the doorway of the club.)