Forty Nine- Red

(Snow is falling hard as the cold weather drop to a freeze. It was so cold to go out, but one is out. A young woman in her twenties walk through the snow with a red fur hooded cloak, a coat with pants and boots, holding a basket. Judy walk through the snow heading straight through a wood. It wasn't till she could hear a pack of wolves howling. Judy gasp in fear and start running. Suddenly, she trip and fall on the snow. She get up and see what she tripped on, when her heart stopped. It was a man, in her age too and is laying on the snow looking pale. She stand up and grab him as she drag him away to start a fire. After the fire is started, Judy drag the man close for warmth. After a while, the man groan as he wake up, eyes are golden when he open them. He look around when he set his eyes on Judy.)

Varian: W-Who are you? What are you doing in this part of the woods?

Judy: You know I save your life, right? You could have die from laying in the snow.

Varian: Yeah whatever. Doesn't explain who you are and what you're going here.

Judy: (groan) I'm Judy Pot. And you are?

Varian: Varian.

Judy: (smirk) Handsome.

Varian: I get that a lot. What are you doing here?

Judy: Well I was heading to grandma house, till I tripped on you.

Varian: Your grandma?

Judy: Grandma Pot. She live at the end of the woods. She got a very bad cold.

Varian: Oh, I'm..sorry to hear that.

(She look at Varian to observe him more. He is a tall fellow, pale tan skin, black hair with a turquoise streak and long that he have on a ponytail, freckles on his face, a goatee on his chin, dressed in a clothes that could make him a huntman. He look handsome, like the kind women at her village will go for. But never to her. He caught her staring at him, he smirk.)

Varian: Like what you see?~

Judy: (blush) As if! But how did you end up back there?

Varian: Oh! Uh.. I was, ...out gathering firewood when a pack of wolves came and chased me. I ran so fast that I was getting tired and the weather was too much for me, too much that I passed out.

Judy: Why would a pack of wolves chased you? They never get close to the villagers and the village.

Varian: They're not just wolves, werewolves.

Judy: W-Werewolves?

Varian: Yeah, nasty demons that can eat you like you're nothing but water. They think I'm getting in their way and want me out of the picture.

Judy: For what reason?

(He look away to think of the answer. Till he look at her.)

Varian: Maybe because they want to get their paws on a pretty dame like you.

Judy: Me? A pretty dame? Yeah right. I'm just a musician daughter, poor and low.

Varian: Not in my eyes.

Judy: And, why are your eyes golden?

Varian: Oh. Uh...a genes I was born with. (Move closer) I mean really, You are the prettiest dame I seen.

(He was so close to her she could smell his breath. She let out a blush at the closeness. She move a away and get up. She grab her basket, took out a apple and hand it to him.)

Judy: Here, you got to be hungry.

(He took it out her hand, then grab her hand.)

Varian: Thank you, m'lady.