Twenty One- Blood

One fact of Judy, she's a huge fan of vampires.

------------------------------------------------

(On Corona, sun is setting as the twilight creep in. Cassandra look at a map with x marks on each location on Corona and Old Corona. It already been days since the disappearance of Varian and the rest of the town citizens, so far she found none of them. And to make matter wrose, Judy is worry sick about Varian and refuse to eat or sleep till she hears he's safe and sound. It's starting to worry Cassandra, Eugene and Rapunzel. Rapunzel came in with Pascal on her shoulder.)

Rapunzel: Cass? Wanna take a break? You been working on this case for weeks.

Cassandra: I'll be fine Raps. But there's one thing I don't get.

Rapunzel: What is it?

Cassandra: Ever since Varian has disappear, the rest of the citizens have disappear as well, and these citizens are nothing but teenage boys and young man.

Rapunzel: Young man and teenagers are the only people gone missing? (Gasp) And Varian is one of them.

Cassandra: Yes. But why? And sometimes I can't help but get this feeling. I can still smell the scent of blood.

Rapunzel: B-Blood?

(Pascal grow scared when Rapunzel ask. In Judy's spare room on the castle, she sat with Rudiger laying on her lap. She stroke his fur with tears on her eyes. She really miss Varian, and she haven't seen the boys who talk to her. What she didn't know is that she is being watched. With Rapunzel and Cassandra, they are in the castle library looking at books for answer. Rapunzel look for something of blood, but each have definition of the blood and what it does, which creeps her out. They contuied like this, till Cassandra found one book.)

Cassandra: Uh Raps, what you know about vampires?

Rapunzel: Vampires? What are vampires?

Cassandra: Undead creatures that feast on blood, never go in the sunlight, can't stand garlic and can be kill with a stake in the heart. They only came when it's dark and each citizens only disappear during night and not daylight.

Rapunzel: Vampires sound scary.

Cassandra: That's what they are, scary monster that can kill you or turn you into a vampire by bitting you on the neck. Some say that vampires are know to seduce you enough to bite you, I'm afraid that whoever it is, is seducing these young men.

Rapunzel: But who?

(With Judy, she felt a shiver as goosebumps form on her skin. She look at the balcony, see it's open and get up to close it. But the shiver is till here, and she can't help but get the feeling that someone is watching her. Which she is not wrong, a pair a red blood eyes stare at her. Judy turn to Rudiger and Odette.)

Judy: Uh, guys. Ever get the feeling that someone or something is watching you?

(The two nodded. Judy can't help but feel scared. She grab her blanket and cover herself with it to keep her warm. Before she can go back to sit on her bed, she hear a whisper of her name. She turn around and see no one but only her and the two animals. Another whisper of her name, and another and soon the room is filled with whispers of her name and it's scaring her. She grab a lantern, light it and grab the two animal and walk out of her room.)

Judy: What the heck was that?

(The two animals just shrug. Judy walk to the hallway with lantern in hand and animals in arm, heading to Rapunzel room. But the hallway is filled with whispers of her name again.)

Judy: Who's there? Whoever you are, come out! This is not funny!

Voice: Judy...My sweet, sweet Judy...