Eighty One- Day of Hearts

(Today is the Day of Hearts. A holiday to celebrate the United peace between two kingdoms and their love. Of course, Judy never know of this holiday due to be new to Corona. She watch all the couples who found love joined hand in hand. She let out a sigh, a holiday that is not part of their family stuff. Judy is starting to head to Old Corona, when she heard a familer voice.)

Varian: Jude!

(Judy turn around and see Varian with his hands behind his back. Judy smiled and walk to him.)

Judy: Vary! What are you doing here? In need of new supplies?

Varian: Well...uh..maybe. I-I mean, like I need more supplies, which I kinda sorta..uh..

Judy: Varian Ruddiger, spit it out and what you got behind you?

(Varian gulped. Then pull out a full bouquet of red roses and white lilies from his back. He held it to Judy with a red face.)

Varian: Happy Day of Hearts Jude.

(Judy look at the flowers, then to Varian who is blushing while sweating up a storm. Varian laugh nervously.)

Varian: So...uh...

Judy: Uh..wow. That's very...very sweet of you Vary. (Take the flowers) T-Thank you..

Varian: Y-You're welcome Jude..

(The two feel a tense of awkward silence, till Varian speak up.)

Varian: Well...I better..go back to me lab and...make stuff... So..later Jude bye!

(With that, he run off. Judy who is still holding the flowers watch him leave. She frown with a narrow eyebrow. Back at Varian's lab, he is hitting his head against a wall while Rudiger watches.)

Varian: Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!! You are a idiot!! Of course she wouldn't feel the same way, you are such a idiot!!

(He then walk around his lab, hitting his head again with his hands.)

Varian: Really?! Give her flowers?! What kind of a Day of Hearts gift is that?! She must have it thrown out by now!

Voice: Really? You're giving up like that?

(Varian heard a voice from behind. He turn around and see a boy in his age. He have black hair, pale tan skin, brown eyes, dressed in a red vest, a white blouse, brown pants and black boots. Varian recognize those eyes and hair. He let out a scream and run to the boy, hugging him.)

Varian: Gerhard!!

Gerhard: (hug him back) Var!!

Varian: I can't believe it!!! You came back!!! All the way from London?!!

Gerhard: Yes!! I have to begged my parents to move us back here!! I missed you so much buddy!!!

Varian: Same!! Oh, you have got to tell me all you did at London!!

(For the past hours, Varian and Gerhard talked about what they did the past nine years since they last spend. Gerhard have been taking private schools and learning writing and wanting to be a writer while Varian told him about his inventions and his father, he even mention about Judy too and it caught Gerhard attention.)

Gerhard Oh? Is she your special someone?

Varian: (blushing) She's...special. She's a special friend.

Gerhard: A special friend? Special friends don't make you blush. So, tell me all about her. What is she like? Oh, I bet she is so beautiful.

Varian: S-She is. She's more than beautiful, she's smart, kind, sweet, spunky, amazing and above all, she is so unique and different.

Gerhard: (chuckle) I would love to meet her some day to know her. She sound like your type of girls. You always love the tough type.

(Varian let out a blush and chuckle nervously. With Judy, she place the flowers in a vase with fresh water. She coldn't stop thinking of the way Varian acted today. Maybe he is trying to act all sweet on her, but he's her friend. And sooner or later, she have to go and leave Corona. She think for a moment, when she spot her mother giving her father a box of homemade chocolates. And that gave her an idea for a make up gift. With Varian and Gerhard, they walked past several people. Gerhard told Varian to go and find Judy, no matter how much he is dragged into.)

Varian: Gery, really, Jude need time to adjust after my whole act.

Gerhard: Well, the Day of Hearts is not gonna last the whole week. So you better go find your girl.

Varian: Gerhard, she's just my fr-

Judy: Vary.

Varian: (blushing) Judy!!

(Judy stand before the boys, while holding a box near her chest. She look at the two, when her eyes landed on Gerhard.)

Judy: Who are you?

Gerhard: Gerhard Von Hugo, at your service m'lady. You must be Judy Pot.

Judy: Yeah, I am. How do you know me?

Gerhard: Var here told me. Didn't he tell you? He and I were best buddies when we were kids.

Judy: (at Varian) You two are friends?

Varian: Yeah. Me and Gery did everything together. We get in trouble together, go on adventures together and even dream together.

Gerhard: Remember the time you first invented your first mud bomb?

Varian: Yeah. Dad and your family have to give us three baths to get the mud off.

Gerhard: And we have to find ways to sneak out without them knowing. Those were the best.

(The boys laughed. Judy let out a smile, happy that Varian's friend have come. She held the box, remember what she came to him for.)

Judy: Vary, can I talk to you back in Old Corona?

Varian: Oh. S-Sure.

(The two teens head back to Old Corona. Odette follow Judy, only for Gerhard to pick her up and follow the two. At the small hill by the tree, Judy and Varian sat under there.)

Varian: So, what you want to talk about?

Judy: Well...about today, this morning. What you did was kinda unexpected.

Varian: Sorry..

Judy: It's okay, really. I know that today is the Day of Hearts. I just never have time to spend it due to never celebrating it while you're traveling. And...well..

(She handed him the box.)

Judy: Happy Day of Hearts Vary..

(Varian look at Judy who is looking away with a blush. He look at the box, open it and see row of handmade chocolate truffles. His face is full on red. He look at Judy.)

Judy: I...this is my first time making them. I hope they look well as they taste.

(Varian took one and eat it. The truffle have a chocolatey taste, with cream cheese. He set the box down and hug her.)

Varian: It's perfect, thank you Jude.

(Judy smiled and hug him back. Watching them is Gerhard, Odette and Rudiger from behind the trees. They are all smiling of this. Back in Corona, all the couples have written their names in the journal. Judy and Varian all laugh as they eat the truffles, enjoying a great time. Unknown to them, Gerhard walk to the journal, and sign Judy and Varian's name with a copy handwrite. He smile of this.)

Gerhard: Those two are just meant to be.

(He turn back on the two. He smile bright. Happy for his friend and happy that he have a new friend, or maybe a new lover to understand him more than he does.)

Musical Alchemy Oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें