1) First Day Jitters

"Come on Y/N, you need to get going, for your first day at the Academy!" My mommy said, calling for me from down stairs.

"I'm coming mommy!!" I yelled out, as I ran down the stairs.

"Hurry (Y/N), or you and Asuma are going to be late!" She said, as she held the door open for me and my big brother Asuma.

"Sorry mommy." I said, making her sigh. She got on her knees and kissed my forehead, before ruffling my hair.

"Good luck today (Y/N), I know you're going to make us proud." She chirped up, and I smiled.

"I'll be just as good as big brother! I promise." I said to mommy, making her and Asuma smile.

"I know you will." She said, before kissing my big brother's forehead, making him scrunch up his nose.

"Ah mom!!" Big brother whined.
"I'm five years old! I'm a man now!" He said. "And I'm too old for kisses." He added, making her smile at him.

"A man is never too old for a mother's love!" She said while ruffling his hair.
"Now go you two!" She said chuckling to herself, pushing us out the door lightly.

"Here (Y/N)." Asuma said getting down, in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Just jump on." He said, as he picked me up and put me on his back. Once I was comfortable, he gave me a piggyback ride through the village.
"Are you ready to become an awesome ninja, just like me?" He asked, as I giggled.

"You're not a ninja yet Asu... You just started last year." I said, making him he grunt, as he walked through the village.

"Hey! That just means I'm one step closer to becoming the greatest shinobi the Hidden Leaf Village- no- that the world has ever seen." He said pointing to himself proudly.

"You're already the world's greatest shinobi in my eyes big brother." I said, hugging the back of his neck, making him smile.

"And one day you will be too." He said, and I gasped.

"You really mean that big brother?!" I asked excitedly, making him chuckle.

"Well of course I do! You are my little sister, and the daughter of the third Hokage after all! The will of fire pumps through our very veins!" He said, making me smile wide, as I hugged him tighter.
"E-easy there (Y/N), I can't breathe!" He said, making me lighten my grip on him.

"Oh... Sorry big brother." I said giggling as we walked up to the front doors of the academy. He set me down, and I instantly grabbed his hand, as we began to walk through this scary place. We finally made it to a classroom, and he let go of my hand.

"Well, here we are." He said, as I looked inside at all the kids.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked, as he chuckled.

"Nope! I have a different class then you." He said.
"But, I'll see you at lunch time! And if you happen to move up in the ranks, you'll eventually be put into my class." He said, as I nodded.

"A-asu... I'm scared..." I said frowning, and he got on one knee to look me in the eyes.

"Hey, don't be scared (Y/N)." He said ruffling my hair.

"But what if nobody wants to be my friend?" I asked him and he sighed.

"You'll make friends, I promise." He said putting his hands on my shoulder.
"Just go up to someone, and say hi! It can be that simple." He said, as I frowned.

"But what if-"

"No butts. Remember what dad always tells us?" He asked as he took a hand, off my shoulder.
"That they are behind you, just like all your worries should be. You'll be fine, just keep looking forward, and don't be stupid." He said and I frowned.