2) Minato's Babysitting

"So, (Y/N) how was your first day at the Academy?" Big brother Asuma asked, ruffling my hair, as we started walking home.

"It was good! I learned all about chakra! Oh and guess what?!" I said excitedly, making him chuckle.

"What?!" He asked as excitedly as I was.

"You were right big brother!! I made new friends!!" I said, with a giggle, as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm always right! See big brother's just know these kind of things!" He replied.

"Yeah, but Rin and Obito are my best friends though!!" I said, and he gasped.

"I thought I was your best friend? I can't believe I'm being replaced." He said, with a frown on his face.

"What?! Noooooo!! You're my biggest, bestest friend in the whole wide world!! I love you big brother." I said hugging his sides.

"Alright good. I love you too little sister. And remember, I'm the only boy that doesn't have cooties. Well, neither does dad, but that's just because he's old." He said and I giggled.

"That's not true! Obito doesn't have any cooties either! He said so himself!! Except..." I trailed off while blushing.

"Except what?" Asu asked.

"It's nothing... I-I forgot." I lied, as I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

"Well okay then... Want a piggy back ride home?" He asked and I nodded. He stopped walking, and crouched down so I could crawl on his back. Once I was ready, he carried me all the way home.

As soon as we got to the house, mommy opened the door, and Asu put me on the ground.

"MOMMY!!" I yelled out as I hugged her leg tightly.

"Hey there you two! How was your first day at the Academy (Y/N)?" She asked, as she crouched down to kiss me and big brother, on the forehead.

"It was good!! I learned about chakra, and I made friends!!" I said excitedly, as she smiled at me.

"What about you, young man? How was your first day back?" She asked, as he smiled.

"It was cool." He said, closing his eyes, giving a thumbs up.

"Well I'm glad you two had a good first day." She said before sighing.
"Listen you guys... I wish I could stay with you two tonight, and hear all about your day, but I'm afraid your father needs help at the office. So I have to leave you two, and go help him." She said making me smile wide.

"Can I go with you to see daddy?" I asked as she frowned.

"I'm afraid not tonight little one. A lot of grownups will be there to discuss big people stuff...But, maybe when you're older, you can come." She said, and I frowned.

"Oh... Okay mommy." I said sadly.

"But hey! Someone very special is here to watch over you guys while I'm gone." She said, making me look up at her.

"But mom I can watch over (Y/N)!" Asuma whined.
"Dad says I'm the man of the house while he's gone anyways!" Asu added, making mommy smile. She signaled him to get closer to her.

"I know Asuma. That's why, I'm giving you a top secret mission, that only you can do." She said, as he nodded.

"What is it mommy?" He asked, as she smiled.

"I want you to keep an eye on (Y/N), and over him too." She said, as he smiled wide. "But don't tell him that okay?" She added, as he saluted.

"Yes ma'am!" Big brother Asu said, as she ruffled his hair.