52) The Final Fight

"Big brother Asu?"

"Yeah little sis?" He asked, as I looked up at my big brother, with admiration as he managed to hit the target again.

"Will you teach me how to do that? I can't seem to get it!! I have to get it so I can beat the big dumb kakahead!!" I said, as he chuckled and ruffled my hair. 

"Sure, I can teach you how to be a super cool ninja like me!" He said with excitement as I smiled wide.

"Yay!! And maybe one day... I'll be just as cool and talented as you!" I said as he chuckled.

"You may be even cooler little one!" He said as handed me one of his practice blades.
"Okay so it's really simple actually!" He said as he got down on a knee so I was taller than him.
"That's your target right?" He asked as I nodded.
"Close one of your eyes, so you have a single view of the target!" He said as I nodded.

"Which one?" I asked as he laughed.

"It doesn't matter. What feels natural to you I guess." He said as I nodded. I opened one of my eyes as my tongue slightly stuck out as I held the blade out.
"Okay now throw it, at the target." He said as I nodded before throwing it, missing the target completely, making me frown.

"I didn't get it." I said sadly as he smiled at me.

"It's okay, we're gonna get this right okay?" He said as he handed me another blade. 
"Let's try it again." He said as he grabbed my hand, and positioned it, before we threw it together, making it hit the target perfectly. I looked at him with wide eyes, as he smiled.
"See look at you!" He said as he ruffled my hair.

"It hit the target!!" I said excitedly as he chuckled.

"If you just practice where to throw it, like I helped you with, you'll be hitting the targets every time." He said with a smile.

"I can't wait!! Then I can show Obito and Rin!!" I said excitedly.

~

"Asuma?" I asked as he rolled over and looked over at me.

"(Y/N)?" He said, barely awake, as a sniffled.
"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up as

"I-I'm scared..." I said softly as he frowned.
"I h-heard a noise, a-and I couldn't f-find mommy and d-daddy." I said, as I wiped my face of tears.

"It's okay, (Y/N)." He said softly, as he lifted the covers up.

"You can sleep with me in my room tonight." He said as I nodded and crawled into bed.
"I'll protect you from all the monsters. You're safe now." He said, as he put the covers over my body.

"You promise?" I asked as he nodded.

"Cross my heart and swear to die."

"I love you b-big brother."

"I love you too little sis." He said, as we both fell asleep.

~

"Obito!! Bet you can't catch me!!" I yelled out, as he chuckled.

"Oh yeah? What are we betting?" He asked with his arms crossed, as I smirked, looking down at his food.

"Hmm If I win, I get your pudding cup... And if you win, you can have my ramen." I said as his eyes widened.

"You're betting ramen?"

"I'm not gonna lose, so of course I'm betting ramen." I said with a smirk, as he snorted.