63) The Great Decision

"But Pein-"

"Konan, that is enough. She made her choice, so I allowed Hidan to make his. She brought this upon her self-"

"Yahiko wouldn't have wanted this. He would have wanted her to join, but not like this." Konan said as Pein sighed.

"Those who have broken the rules, or betrayed us, have been punished by death. Would you have wanted that to be her fate instead?" Pein asked, as she took a deep breath.

"I understand that this is frustrating, but try to see it her way. I can understand her rebellious attitude." Konan insisted.
"Us taking her away from what she loved, is no different then getting Yahiko taken from us. I know we need her, but instead of the pointless torture and hurting her, just leave her be. She stays with us, but locked in her room or something. I couldn't even begin to imagine just being alone with Hidan is like, and the fact that she was forced to endure that." Konan added.

"You're sympathy will be mistaken for weakness." Pein said as she sighed.

"It's only sympathy because if anyone would understand us, it's her." She added, as he raised a brow.
"Think about it Nagato..." She said as he glared at her.

"You are not to use that name." He demanded, as she took a deep breath.

"Sorry, Pein." She said with a sigh.
"She knows what pain feels like. She's no different from us. She has no mother, no father to go home too. She has no blood relation left to her. They were all taken from her. All she has is that Kakashi of the Sharingan, and the nine tails jinchuriki along with a few fellow comrades, but she's been a victim of war, and has lost loved ones just like us."

"Why do you defend her?" He asked as she looked at him with confusion.
"(Y/N). Why do you defend her? She has done nothing but been your enemy." He stated as she sighed.

"It's what Yahiko would have done." She stated as he sighed.

"Yahiko would have done anything for this peace that we are seeking. I will not stop until we complete his wishes. Victim of war or not, (Y/N) is needed according to Madara, and that is what I plan to give him. I'm doing this for our family,not hers. I'm doing this for Yahiko." He stated, as he sat at his desk.
"Call in the others. Before Hidan and Kakuzu head out, I want a final meeting with (Y/N)." He stated as Konan frowned.

"What are you going to do to her if she disagrees?"

"Simple. I'll leave her in Madara's capable hands."

* * *

I haven't been the same since... I guess I can't complain. I did bring this upon myself.  I shouldn't have willing gone with the Akatsuki, but I did, and that shall be my burden to bare.  I can't sleep, every time I try too I just see his face...Him... The things he did. I was prepared for the worst, yet somehow he made the worst even more unpredictable and unbearable.  I feel guilty. If I ever faced Kakashi... How would he feel? I don't even want to think about that. I feel disgusting, and broken. I know I said I wouldn't break, not under the likes of him... But that was too much.

"(Y/N), you need to eat." Konan said, as she walked in with another bowl of ramen, that I was destined to let go to waste again.

I don't know why she bothers. She knows I won't speak, and she knows I won't eat. At this point, if they won't kill me, then I'll just wait for something else to.

I mean really, what's the worst thing they could do at this point? Kill me? I don't want to leave Kakashi or the kids, but if my power is so important to this plan, maybe it's better just to end it myself. No power, no plan right?