29) Lesson Number One

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me, with a disgusting smell entering my nose.

What in the hell is that awful stench?

I opened my eyes and noticed that my face was in Kakashi neck... And that awful smell... was my breath. I scrunched up my nose, and tried to pull away from Kakashi.

"Hmm babe, stop moving." Kakashi said groggily, in that oh so attractive morning voice.

"Well then let me go loser. I have to pee, and I don't want a water bed anytime soon." I lied into his neck, and he chuckled.

"Well then, give me a kiss, and then you can go pee." He said, and my eyes widened.

"Well... I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so no." I said, trying to pull his arm off of me.

"Well that's too bad." Kakashi said, before he rolled his fat ass on my body, causing me to let out a grunt.
"I guess you'll just have to pee on yourself then." He said smirking.

"You do realize that means I'll pee on you too right?" I asked, and he chuckled, as he laid his head in the crook of my neck. He gave my neck a kiss, and then smiled.

"Yeah, but you won't." He said, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Don't say that, because I'll do it."

"I know you won't." He teased.

"And why is that?" I asked amused.

"Because then you'd have to take to time, to clean your sheets. That means you'll have to pull the sheets off the bed, and then take them down the stairs. And when that's done, you'll have to-"

"Okay I get it, I'm lazy." I said with a giggle.
"Just get your fat ass off me, so I can go pee." I said, and he groaned.

"Ouch, that hurt." He said playfully.
"Kiss me, and then you can pee." He said looking into my eyes, and I sighed.

Well this is hopeless...

"Alright fine! But when you die, and your nose hairs fry off from smelling my breath, don't blame me." I said, and he chuckled.

"Don't be so dramatic, it can't be that bad." He said, as he leaned in to kiss me. I waited until our noses were touching, and then I gave him a whiff of the horrid stench. I blew my breath, into his face, and he suddenly looked at me wide eyed, before coughing.

"Oh god... Hand me my mask! Hand me my mask!" Kakashi said, holding his nose, quickly getting off of me. I hit him in the shoulders, while giggling.

"Oh hush! Stop being a drama queen! It's not that bad." I mocked, slowly getting up, wrapping the covers around my body.

"You're right!! It's even worse!!" He said playfully, and I rolled my eyes.
"What the hell did you eat last night?!" He asked and I sat there for a second pondering.

"Uh... Your dick?" I said with a straight face, making Kakashi look at me in shock, blushing, before we both started laughing.
"Alright loser, I'm gonna go brush my teeth, and take a shower. You can do whatever." I said and he chuckled.

"Does doing you, count in that whatever?" He asked, and I blushed.

"Unfortunately, we have other duties, and things to think about besides sex." I said, as Kakashi got up and hugged me, slowly leading me to the door in his arms, before pushing me lightly against it, kissing my neck.
"Hmm like you have to watch over Kushina... andmmmhhm I have to- fuck- Kakashi..."

"Hmm, well if you have too, then I'm all yours then baby." He teased, pulling away from my neck and pecking my lips.

"You know that's not what I meant loser. I have to get ready and show Kardama around." I said and he groaned.
"Now don't start that Kashi." I said, kissing his nose.