40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

(Y/N),
I hope that you're still safe, and that Jiriaya is still being kind to you, and not trying to sleep with what's mine. Though, I wouldn't blame him for trying. Words can't even begin to express, just how much I miss you. It's hard to believe that there was a time that I never thought I would ever need someone as much as I need you. I've been counting down the days now, and I know you'll be home soon. I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms again. Please come home safely beautiful. I don't know what I would do without you. Come home to me soon. I miss you. And I love you. I can't wait to see you princess.
Love,
Kakashi.

I smiled to myself, as I put his letter down, getting out an ink pen, and some paper to respond.

"While you're busy playing Romeo and Juliet with your boy toy, I'm going to do some.... Well needed research." Jiriaya said with a watery mouth, making me roll my eyes.

"Careful Jiriaya, I think you're coming down with another nose bleed. Ya know, if you stopped thinking with your dick for two seconds, and started thinking with your actual head, I bet you could write an amazing book. Not that pornographic nonsense you have now." I said, smirking at the old man, making him chuckle.

"That pornographic nonsense, has sold millions of copies nationwide. Not to mention, is your boy toy's favorite book series." He teased, and I sighed.

"Please don't remind me. I've had to hear about it more than I would have liked to, in the past few years." I grumbled, thinking about my boyfriend's icha icha addiction.

"Besides, I tried a book with no sexual content, and it hardly sold any copies kiddo. So what can I say? Sex sells! And who am I to deny the beautiful ladies?" He asked, as he got ready to leave.

"Cocky much? Besides, I actually liked your first book, it was so inspiring. So inspiring that Minato Sensei named his child after the main protagonist. That's a special book you had there Sensei." I said to him as he smiled. He let out a chuckle, before his grin turned into a smirk.

"Yeah? And I'm sure Icha Icha, is very inspirational to your boyfriend. I made sure to give him the latest copy before we left, and I'm sure he's very inspired to re-enact the book with you as soon as you get home." He said winking at me, making me blush.

"I would never-"

"Oh don't even lie to me kiddo, I totally know about the day you guys did a re-enactment, to chapter five, a soapy seduction." He said, looking amused and I felt my face get hot.

"He didn't..."

"Oh but he did." He teased and looked down in embarrassment.

I'm going to kill Kakashi... After I kiss him first.

"D-don't you have research to do?" I asked, still flustered.

"I do, but picking on you is so much more entertaining at the moment." He teased and I groaned.

"Just go old man! Be a pervert elsewhere, so I can write back to my love." I said, before I giggled.

"I'm not old! There's still a lot of youth left in these bones!" He said, and I groaned.

"Please don't start with that youth crap; I had to hear that from Guy for forever! I'm all youthed out!" I said before giggling.
"Now leave, and take your pervy bag of bones with you!" I said chuckling.

"Alright, alright! Just make sure that little love letter of yours, is hot and spicy! I want to hear alllll the juicy details when I get back!" He said, before I crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it at him.