28) Daddy Says (Lemon)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

"You're always doing everything to me baby. Let me show you just how much I love you. I want you to know exactly who I belong to, and who I plan to satisfy, for the rest of my life." I purred in his ear, as my hand started rubbing on his crotch, making his grip on my hips tighten.

"Show me then." He said, before I smashed my lips against his. His hands went into my hair, as I lightly bit his bottom lip. His tongue shot into my mouth, allowing our tongues to swirl against each other, as we fought for dominance. I pulled away, the second he got the upper hand, and I stared at his face. I brought my hands back up to his face, wrapping my arms around his neck. I began to roll my hips, grinding against him.

"Tell me Kakashi, if I could take care of one of your sexual desires, what would it be?" I asked him, in a low voice. His cheeks suddenly turned a little pink, as I giggled at him.
"That naughty huh?" I joked and he chuckled.

"What I was thinking, isn't the naughtiest thing, I had in mind for you to do." He said, and I giggled.
"But I'll raincheck on that, for a different day." He teased, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll hold it to you then." I said, and he chuckled.
"Now really baby, I want to take care of you. What can I do for you KakaBaka?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"You can start by never call me that, when we are trying to be intimate." He said, and I giggled.

"What? Would you rather I call you daddy?" I asked jokingly, as his eye suddenly widened, as his face tinted a light pink. I let out a gasp, before smirking.
"So you have a daddy kink hmm?" I teased, and he cleared his throat. I let my hands trail up and down from his covered abdomen to his shoulders.
"Well, since you won't tell me, I guess I'll just have to assume." I said, as I got off of him, and pulled him up to stand.
"Take off your shirt." I said and he raised an eyebrow.
"Now Kakashi." I demanded, as he chuckled before taking it off.

"Because I'm curious, I'll do what you want, just this once. Don't think you'll have permission to do this again little girl." Kakashi said, and I bit my lip.

Damn...

"Sorry daddy." I said, as I placed my hands on his shoulders. I made him sit down on the edge of bed, before I crawled over on my knees, behind him. He raised an eyebrow at me but said nothing. I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to give him a massage. He tensed up for a second, before he began to relax under my touch. I leaned forward, turning my head to the side, and began to kiss his neck.
"Oh daddy..." I moaned lightly in his ear, as I looked down, to see his pants restraining his hard member. He let out a small groan.
"You're so tense...You need to relax more." I said normally, as he chuckled. My fingers worked through the knots in his shoulders.

"That feels good baby." He said lightly, as I giggled.

"Have you thought about what you want me to do?" I asked him. He chuckled, as he watched me looking at the tent in his pants.

"I think you and I both know what you're gonna do." He said, and I giggled, acting innocent.

"I don't believe... I understand Kakashi..." I said giggling.
"Hmm, if you want me to call you daddy, you're gonna have to be more demanding." I teased, as I began to kiss his shoulders and he chuckled.

"You're gonna call me daddy, whether demand you to or not. Remember baby girl, you wanted to please me. You wanted to show me who you belonged too. So now you're gonna do whatever daddy says... Got it?" He growled, as he quickly stood up, and pulled me off the bed. I nodded and stood there as I waited for him to tell me what to do.