58) A Mysterious Place

Where the hell am I?

I looked around the white room. To my left was a flower vase, on a brown table, and a painting of a daisy. To the right of me was a small window, looking out towards a playground. I looked down, and saw that my legs were covered by a blue blanket.

Why does everything look so weird? How did I get here? Where exactly.... is here?

"Ah Miss (Y/N), you're awake!" A voice said, startling me, as I looked over and saw a woman, who I assumed was a nurse. I just stared at her, as she set down some new flowers, and checked a machine that was connected to me. I watched as the lady ran out of the room for a few seconds, before coming back in.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as I examined the woman. She had long black hair that was in a mid high ponytail, and mocha brown eyes. Her lips were slightly thin, and her body practically drowned in her clothing.

"Like I got punched in the face." I said softly, as I felt pain near my nose, as I touched it and hissed lightly.

"Oh, do be careful! We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself by messing with the stitching!" She said as I nodded slowly.

"Ma'am?" I asked as she stopped moving and looked at me.

"Darlin, please, call me Annalise!" She said awfully chipper as I raised a brow.

"What happened? Where am I? How did I escape?" I said as I felt a sudden pain in my head, making me groan.

"Escape? Why, you don't remember anything do you?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Darlin, you were in a car crash over a year ago." She said, making me snap my head in her direction.

"Car crash? What the fuck is that?!" I asked, as I groaned from the throbbing sensation.
"Over a year ago?! What the hell are you talking about?!" I added, as I held my head.

"(Y/N) calm down!" She said sternly, before she took a seat on my bed.
"Stress is not something that you need to have right now. Just take a deep breath." She said with a soft smile, before her face became more serious.
"Honey, you were in a car crash a little over a year ago, and have been in a coma ever since." She said as I furrowed my brows.

"That can't be true..." I said softly.

What's a car crash? We don't have car crashes in Konogakure.

"If that's true then why do I have stitches?! And why the hell does my head hurt?!" I questioned, almost hostile towards the poor woman.

"You were put in an emergency surgery, due a previous surgery that had caused cerebral laceration." She said, as my heart raced.
"This also may explain the slight amnesia." She said as I raised a brow.

"Slight amnesia? I remember everything perfectly fine!! The Akatsuki!! My boyfriend!! Naruto!! S-Sakura..." I trembled off softly.
"Where are they?! Where is Kakashi?!" I asked.
"Is he okay?! Are the kids okay?! Do they hate me?!" I panicked, as Annalise looked at me funny.

"Darlin... Are you talking about Kakashi Hatake?" She asked as I nodded frantically, ignoring the pain in my head.

"Yes! Yes! Where is he?!" I asked, as she looked up at the clock, before walking over to the remote.

"Should be about time." She said, as she turned on the tv.

"What do you mean?! Where is he?!" I asked worriedly, as she flipped through the channels.
"Hello?! Are you listening to me?!" I asked in annoyance, as a smile was on her face.

"Ah! Here you go!" She said, as I furrowed my brows.

"What the fuck are you-" I cut myself off as she pointed at the tv screen. I was lost for words, as I watched the screen, every second my heart was breaking. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi were doing the bell test, yet... I wasn't anywhere to be found.
"This doesn't make sense!" I said as she looked at me.