60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon

The following chapter is rated 18+ for mature content. If you don't like it, you can skip over it, but I don't recommend skipping the whole chapter!

"So, have you been enjoying yourself yet? I'm sure it's been a little overwhelming seeing everyone in a day, and trying to remember everything." Komorebi said as I sighed, before smiling softly.

"It's fine... I'm sure I'll get used to it some how." I said softly, as she gave me a warm smile. Suddenly a man came over to us, and pulled Komorebi to the side, as they began talking for a few minutes before he headed off. I raised a brow as she came back to me.

"What was that about?" I asked as she sighed.

"Sekushī." She said as I looked at her confused.
"Actually, do you think you can do me a favor?" She asked as I nodded.

"What's up?"

"Do you think you could go get Sekushī for me?" She asked as I looked at her in confusion.

"Uh sure... Who's that exactly?" I asked, as she chuckled.

"I figured you would have met him by now" she said as I shook my head.
"Well he is shy...He's the guy plays Itachi Uchiha!" She said as my eyes widened.

Bingo.

"Are you okay?" She asked in confusion as I nodded.

"Uh, y-yeah! Just excited to finally meet my favorite Uchiha!" I said in fake excitement as she giggled, not catching on. 

Maybe I should be an actress.

"Well perfect. He isn't needed on set, but Bamì needs him." She said as I cocked my head to the side.

"Bamì?" I asked as she giggled.

"The costume tailor. He's the guy that was just here!" She said as I nodded.

"Oh, okay. So uh, Sekushī... Find him, and tell him to see Bamì?" I asked as she nodded.
"Got it!" I said.

You're mine Itachi. I'm going to kill you myself.

"Wait, where is his room again?" I asked, as Komorebi giggled.

"Go down this hall, past the food table at the end, and make a left, and he will be in the room right after Riku's, which is Hidan's, if you didn't know." She said as I sighed.

"How could I forget." I said sarcastically as I walked away while she giggled. I walked down the hallway, and passed the food table. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at it, when I noticed the array of pastries and dishes, and right next to that was the eating utensils. My eyes scanned over the butter knives, as I smirked to myself, and grabbed one.
"Well it's no kunai." I said to myself, as I placed it in my back pocket.

But it can do for now.

I continued to make a left at the end of the hall like Komorebi told me to, when I heard a familiar cackle.

Hidan.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy killing the bitch!" He said excitedly, as I furrowed my brows together.
"Im gonna!! Ah no... I'M GONNA!!" I quietly opened his door.
"Oh, no that's not good enough. Hmm." He said before he cleared his throat.
"OH, I'm going to enjoy killing the bitch!!" He said with another cackle, before coughing up a lung.
"Dammit Hidan, why do you have to be so obnoxious? You're so strenuous on the throat!" He growled, before starting his lines again. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head, as I quietly closed the door before making it next door to "Sekushī's" room.