64) It's in Our Blood

I let out a groan, as I felt weaker and, in more pain, than ever before. I noticed I was fully tied to a chair this time, as my vision slowly came into focus.

"Your little stunt earlier today, did not please me." I heard a voice say, making me look forward to see Pein.

"Oh?" I said with a smirk, as I rolled my eyes.
"I normally aim to please, but I guess the pleasure was all mine this time." I said with a smirk as he huffed through his nose.

"You have left me with no choice (Y/N). I've tried being nice, but I guess that wasn't good enough huh?" He asked as I scoffed.

"You left me to be raped by Hidan, excuse me if I don't find that very nice." I said in annoyance.
"And by the way, who the hell were all those other people with the Rinnegan?!"

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to hand you over to Madara now." He said as I rose a brow.

"Madara?"

"Uchiha." He said as my eyes widened.

"Madara Uchiha? The man who was killed by Hashirama Senju?" I asked before I started laughing.
"You're kidding right?! But he's dead!" I added as he smirked.

"Oh, he is very much alive." He said, as I looked at him confused.

"Wouldn't that make him a little... Over the hill old? Hypothetically speaking, even if he was alive, what's a bag of bones really going to do?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Speaking as the girl who has no access to her powers at the moment, I'm sure a lot can be done."

"I don't need my powers to kick your ass." I growled, knowing full well that, that was a lie. Pein let out a amused hum.

"All mighty pull." He said calmly; my neck was suddenly in his hand, as he held not only me, but the chair I was tied to up in the air. I began to choke and gasp for air, as he looked at me amused.

"Now what was that?" He asked, as I stared into his eyes, absolutely helpless.
"Surely if you're this weak, even that idiot Tobi could torture you with ease." He said as I tried to swallow air.

"Choke me harder." I gasped, as he rolled his eyes.

"All mighty push." He said, before I went flying backwards into the wall, causing the wooden chair that I had gotten so familiar with, to break against my back. I hissed in pain, as I coughed and panted, trying to get air to circulate in my lungs.

"Bastard." I mumbled, making him slightly smirk.

"As I was saying, for your disobedience, you shall be kept inside of a sector similar to a penitentiary here." He said as I managed to get my body to sit up.
"You will no longer be given the opportunity to have the luxuries you were given here. You'll be placed in a cell, of Madara's choosing. And when he is ready to deal with you and your insolence, only then will you see the light of day." He said, as he leaned back against the desk.
"It's unfortunate that things had to be this way, but I'm sure you'll learn your lesson one way or another." He added, as I let out a sigh. Suddenly Konan came into the room, looking over at me with a frown on her face.

"I've received news." She said looking over to Pein who waited for her to speak again.
"Hidan and Kakuzu are dead." She said, as I looked up between the two, watching Pein let out a sigh.
"It was the Leaf. They had the nine tails Jinchūriki." She added, as I looked at them in shock. My body began to shake, as I bit my lip.

"Pity." Pein said as I couldn't suppress my emotions anymore, causing me to laugh. Pein and Konan looked at me, as I wiped my mouth.

"I told you." I said softly as they looked at me.
"One by one your forces are falling." I said with a giggle.
"Be careful Pein, there are only so many more members that can be killed before you meet your own demise." I said laughing as he pinched the bridge of his nose.