32) A Choice

"Babe?"

"Yes (Y/N)?" Kakashi asked, and I frowned.

"Do you know if something is going on with Kardama?" I asked him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know... He hasn't really be himself these last two weeks... Ya know?" I said, biting my lip.

"I don't think I understand what you mean. I'm sure he's fine (Y/N)." He said with a slight chuckle.

"It's not funny Kashi." I said frowning.
"He's been distant for a few weeks now. It's like he's been trying to avoid me..." I said sadly.
"You don't happen to have anything to do with that hmm?" I asked him and he looked at me wide eyed.

"What? No! I told you already, I'm sure he's alright. He's probably just having a few off days. Not even Kardama can be so chipper all the time." He said and I frowned, making him sigh.
"Cheer up babe, I hate when you're upset." He said kissing my forehead, before getting up and putting clothes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he smiled.

"To watch over Kushina." He said and I sighed.

"How much longer do you have to do that?" I whined, as he chuckled.

"I'm sure she's due any day now." He said, and I giggled.

"I wish she was due today! I want to meet little Naruto! I need a new man in my life, because you're always leaving me." I teased and he chuckled.

"Don't you think he'd be a little too young?" He teased back and I giggled.

"Perv, I just meant, I'm tired of all of you. I'm ready for a fresh face." I said, and Kakashi playfully pouted.

"How could you be tired of this face?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Conceited much?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"I have the right to be as conceited as I want (Y/N). After all, I do have the hottest girlfriend in the world." He said, pulling me out of bed, and into his arms. He kissed my forehead.

"I think you picked the wrong profession Kakashi. Why be a great shinobi when you should have been a professional ass kisser instead." I teased and he gasped.

"I'd prefer to kiss that sweet little-"

"Whoah... Slow your roll buckaroo." I giggled, and he chuckled.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said, kissing my forehead one last time, putting his mask over his mouth, before walking towards my bedroom door.

"I love you too." I said following him, shutting it, so I could get dressed. Once I got dressed, I headed out of my bedroom, accidentally running into Kardama in the process.
"Oh! I'm sorry Karda!" I said, and he nodded.

"As am I... I'll watch where I'm going next time. Many apologies." He said, as he started heading downstairs. I followed him, and grabbed his wrist before he could head out the front door.

"Hey? I was thinking... Maybe we could go train together? It's been a while since we trained..." I said, and he shook his head.

"Unfortunately I have business to attend to today." He said and I frowned.
"But... Maybe when I'm done... We could... If you're up to it?" He asked and I smiled.

"Oh I'll be up to it." I said, and he nodded.

"I'll see you later then. Goodbye (Y/N)." He said, pulling me into a quick hug before heading out of the door.