18) In the Woods

The following chapter is not a lemon? But it's descriptive ?? I wouldn't really even call it a lime tbh so Idk what to call it lol... So proceed with caution.

"Where are Guy and Kurenai?" I asked Kakashi, as he looked down into my squinting eyes.

"I sent them with the captive; while I went on to find you." He said nonchalantly and I playfully gasped.

"You mean the Kakashi Hatake, of the Sharingan, who only used to believe in the rules and regulations of being a shinobi, broke a laws and regulations to save little ole me?" I asked playfully, making him shake his head.

"I've lost too much in my life, to lose someone as annoying as you are." He said playfully, as I punched his chest lightly.

"How did you find me anyways?"

"I'm an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf, finding you was easy." He stated, and I chuckled.

"Was it Pakkun?" I asked as he let out a sigh.

"He may or may not have helped." He said and I giggled.

"Don't tell me you're getting soft on me Hatake? First you're calling me beautiful, and then you're saving me with the help of Pakkun. What's next? You gonna kiss me under the moonlight?" I asked playfully.

Actually if you could do that, I'd be okay with that. Just saying. I'm throwing out hints here.

"Well no, the sun is out right now, so kissing you under the moonlight is out of the question." He said chuckling to himself as I blushed.

You could kiss me under the sun light too, you act like I would give a-

"You're my comrade, and if I can keep you alive, I'll feel a little bit better about myself." He said, giving me a wink, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a loser..." I said, letting out a long yawn.

"Don't do that... It's contagious." He warned me and I giggled.

"You know Kakashi, you don't have to worry about being alone, because you'll never lose me. I promise." I said, ruffling his soft hair, before I closed my eyes.

Kakashi looked down at (Y/N), while walking through the forest, admiring her face, and how peaceful she looked.

How do I even deserve you as a comrade... You're perfect. I hope you know that. He thought to himself, before he tripped on a rock, but caught his balance before they had a chance to fall.

"Kakashi, it's okay to fall for me, but can you do that, when my life isn't at stake?" I asked playfully, causing a blush to rise on his cheeks.

"Oh hush, you're so dramatic. How about next time you carry me in your arms, while walking through the woods, and you try not to trip." He said shaking his head.

"I could do it blindfolded." I said jokingly.

"Just go to sleep loser." He said, as I felt his grip on me slightly tighten. I let out a yawn again, as I snuggled up into his chest, letting the tiredness take over my body.

Kakashi looked back down at her, with so much compassion, it almost scared him. He could feel her heart beating, and he felt something inside of him change. He wanted to be extremely careful with her, as he cradled her in his arms, as if she was a new born baby. He had his whole world in his hands at that moment. He held her close to him, smiling in his mask, as a light pink rose in his cheeks. His views dared to go a little lower, as he noticed her breasts, fit perfectly in that red dress. He bit his lip lightly, before going back up to her face.