68) Apologies

"What's your name?" Ibiki said as I let out a soft snort.

"Really?" I sighed in boredom.

"It's protocol (Y/N)." He replied as I nodded.
"We can do this the easy way, or the fun way." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

"You would be the one to call it the fun way." I said as he chuckled.
"Let's not be coy over it, you also hope you get to do it the fun way." I replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"True, though I'll feel a little remorse, only because I consider you a comrade." He said as I chuckled.

"I'm touched." I replied.

"Name?" He responded as I looked up at him.

"(Y/N) Sarutobi... Well, it might be Otoko now, I don't really know? We've never really discussed it... Um... Yeah... (Y/N) Sarutobi Otoko I guess." I replied with a soft chuckle.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"Because I enjoy being in a contraption that keeps my whole body, except for my head trapped. Oh the fear of being tortured for answers really kindles the loins, ya know." I replied sarcastically.
"Yes, I know why I'm here."

"You're lucky I like you." He said with a chuckle, as I sighed. I looked over at Kakashi, who just sat back against the wall looking at me.

"Sorry. I've been on edge. I've seen what happens on the other side, I'm not used to being in the contraption." I said as I looked up at Ibiki.

"Well as long as you cooperate, there shouldn't be an issue, as you know."

"Yeah but you like to torture, I see it in your face."

"True, however I've been ordered to cut you some slack. Unless you refuse to answer."

"By who?" I replied in confusion, as I looked over at Kakashi.
"That's never stopped you before."

"Be honest with me, and I'll be honest with you." He said as I sighed.
"Now, why don't tell me what you remember?" He said as I nodded.

"Well, I remember my fight with Lady Tsunade, and my fight with Kakashi." I said with a frown, as I looked at Kakashi, who looked at me for a second before looking back down, crossing his arms.
"I remember leaving on the mission with my brother. I remember Hidan and Kakuzu. I remember having Hidan in my grasp. I could have easily killed him, but I was trying to save my brother. I remember threatening to kill all three of them."

"Asuma included?"

"Asuma included." I clarified.
"I didn't want to, but I knew if worse came to worse, I had to do what I had to do." I said with a frown.
"I remember trading Asuma, for myself after that. I knew I was able to overthrow Hidan, I was sure I could take down Kakuzu as well. So I offered myself as capture, in the exchange the others be left alone. They were going to follow that deal, but Asuma followed us. He tried to kill Hidan, before I could, which resulted in Asuma's death."

"And you didn't try to escape?"

"They stuck me with a needle before I could do anything. I passed out pretty quickly after that." I said sadly.
"I'm sure the mission reports would have told you that."

"What was in the needle?"

"(Y/N) repellent?" I joked.
"I don't know." I said as I groaned.
"Hurt like a son of a bitch though." I said with a breathy laugh.
"It felt like a burning sensation went through every inch of my body, and it made me have a lack of chakra." I said, as Ibiki jotted some notes down.
"I should say it practically took it all away, or at least that's what it constantly felt like."