36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

"Thank babe for helping me with groceries today." I said, as Kakashi walked into the room setting the bag of stuff on the kitchen table.
"I have no idea what I would do without you." I said, as he came over and pecked my lips.

"Hmm, I'm thinking you'd probably die of sexual frustration every time you see me." He said cockily, giving a light smirk. I walked up to him, with Naruto in my arms, bringing Kakashi's face close to mine.

"Ha, very funny. Let's see how that turns out for you later when you want to do something... Daddy." I said playfully, smirking to myself, as I noticed a chill going down his body. I turned away, heading towards the kitchen. I could feel Kakashi's stare, as I looked down at Naruto, who was looking at me with his big blue eyes. I smiled down at him, as his little lips curled up into a cute smile.
"Whatever are we gonna do about that Kaka head?" I cooed at him, as he just stared at me. He let out a small little squeal, and I giggled.

"Not that name again." Kakashi said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and planted a kiss on my neck.

"Daddy!! Daddy!!" Naruto repeated as Kakashi smirked.

"See, the kids got good ideas." He said, as I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm, Kashi? Can you do me a favor?" I asked overly sweet, as I held little Naruto, in my arms. Naruto grabbed ahold of my shirt with his tiny slobbery hands, as he tried putting it in his mouth.

"Depends on if you ask nicely." He teased, and I sighed.

"Don't be a dobe." I said, as he chuckled.
"Can you watch Naruto, while I put the groceries away?" I asked sweetly, Kakashi looked at me wide eyed, before looking back at Naruto. He let out a nervous chuckle.
"It's just a three year old, Kakashi. You've literally dealt with worse. Just hold him on the couch, while I put the food and stuff away." I said, handing him Naruto.

"I better get a favor in return." He mumbled, walking over to the couch, and I giggled.

"Hmm, maybe if you're lucky." I teased, as he widened his eye. I chuckled, before heading into the kitchen to put the groceries away.

*      *      *

"And this is my favorite chapter; it's called a Soapy Seduction. Now, I know you have absolutely no idea what that means, or what anything means for that matter, because you're not even old enough to be put in the academy, and you're stupid, but it's a really good chapter. In other words, when you go to bed, I-" I hear Kakashi say, as I raised an eyebrow at the two boys on the couch.

"Uh, Kakashi?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"What are you doing?" I asked from the doorframe as I watched him reading to Naruto, who is just staring up at him.

"I'm ending world hunger, what does it look like I'm doing?" He asked sarcastically, looking up at me.

"It looks like your reading an inappropriate book, which talks about things that Naruto is too young to know about!" I said, crossing my arms, and Kakashi chuckled.

"Relax babe, like you said he's too young, he has no idea what I'm saying! I could call him stupid, and he has no idea! See watch! Naruto?" He said and I rolled my eyes, watching as Naruto looked at Kakashi.
"You're stupid." He says bluntly, and I watch as Naruto gives his cute little smile, cooing.

"Tupid! Tupid!" He said, with a giggle, clapping his hands.

"Okay first off, that's not the point! And that's so mean! Don't play with his baby brain like that!" I say, as I sit down next to him, watching as Naruto holds his hands out for me. I grab him out of Kakashi's arms, and hold him so he's standing on my legs. My arms wrap around him so he won't fall.
"Don't listen to the big meanie, KakaBaka. You're not stupid! No you're not... You're just a wittle baby who hasn't learned anything yet." I cooed, as I bounced him up and down on my legs, making him giggle and make baby noises.